Corpus Christi Car Accidents Attorneys
Our Corpus Christi Car Accident Law Firm Has Recovered Billions for Clients
The yearly average of total vehicle crashes has increased in Corpus Christi since 2017, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. A total of 9,495 crashes occurred in Nueces County, and almost 3,000 of them resulted in major injuries. Although serious car accidents occur for a variety of reasons, they all cause drivers, passengers, or other bystanders to sustain serious injuries—leaving them with physical agony and extensive medical bills.
The time after a major car accident can be challenging and overwhelming. After an accident, it is vital to guard what you say following a collision. Avoid admitting any liability and request guidance from a Corpus Christi car accident attorney. Accidents can leave victims with extensive rehabilitation costs and lost wages. Unfortunately, many insurance companies don’t fully compensate them for their recovery costs. This is why it is beneficial to speak with a car accident attorney from our firm.
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a car accident, you have the right to seek compensation. Contact our Corpus Christi car accident attorneys today for a free consultation: (888) 493-1629!
Corpus Christi Car Accident FAQ
What Are the Common Causes of Corpus Christi Car Accidents?
The number one cause of car accidents in the United States is distracted driving. Reckless and negligent driving contributes to serious accidents, and much of it is caused by drivers looking at their phones, eating food, or dozing off. Driving recklessly while distracted is much more dangerous than people think—it only takes a second of distraction for a life-changing accident to occur.
The most common causes of Corpus Christi car accidents include the following:
- Aggressive Driving & Road Rage: Aggressive driving can be extremely dangerous because it leads drivers to tailgate, change lanes excessively, and to speed.
- Defective Car Parts: A defect or malfunction with a vehicle can also cause an accident to occur on the road. Whether is unproperly aired tires, brakes giving out, or a locked steering wheel, it is important to keep their cars well maintained to keep themselves and other drivers safe.
- Distracted Drivers: Distracted driving can seem harmless, but it’s extremely dangerous, especially when texting and driving. One text takes a person's eyes off the road for a few seconds at a time, but at high speeds, a few seconds is equivalent to a football field of distance.
- Drunk Driving: When a driver gets behind the wheel while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they don’t have the cognitive function to handle the rigors of the road. It can cause drivers to become drowsy, lose focus and have slow reaction times.
- Tired Drivers: It is important to remember that driving tired is just as dangerous as driving under the influence. Tiredness can cause a driver to nod off and become a hazard on the road.
- Unsafe Roadways: When the state fails to keep highways maintained, it can cause individuals to drive in unsafe Ignored potholes, roads with limited visibility, and failure to post traffic signs can lead to serious accidents.
What Is the First Step in Pursuing Compensation?
The first step you need to take to seek compensation after a car accident is to contact a Corpus Christi car accident attorney who can investigate your case to determine who should be held responsible for the accident.
Below are helpful questions to ask after being in a car accident:
- Could the accident have been prevented?
- Was the other driver operating his/her vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Was the other driver talking or texting on his/her cell phone?
- Was the other driver driving faster than the posted speed limit, or too fast for the weather conditions?
- Was the driver distracted in some way other than those listed above?
If you lost a loved one in a car accident, you have the right to file a wrongful death claim. Contact our firm so we can explain the different legal options for your case. Call our Corpus Christi car accident attorneys today: (888) 493-1629!
What Can a Corpus Christi Car Accident Firm help With?
Our team is focused on making sure clients don't have to worry about their finances as they recover from an accident. No one deserves to suffer financially because of the negligence of others—we fight to recover compensation when they do.
Our team helps recover damages such as:
- Medical debt
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Any monetary hardships caused by car accidents
Call a Team of Corpus Christi Car Accident Lawyers That Thrive Under Pressure Because Results Matter, No Matter How Difficult the Case.
If you suffered injuries in a car accident because of someone else’s negligence, you must be able to present a compelling case before you can secure compensation for your losses. Without a strong claim that demonstrates another driver is at fault for your injuries, it can be difficult to recover what you need. In cases where you can present evidence, it can help your car accident attorney pursue a fair outcome for your claim.
Whatever you need, getting a lawyer who has trial experience is vital for compelling the insurance company to give you a fair offer. That's where our Corpus Christi car accident attorneys come in. As some of the leading accident litigators in the country, Arnold & Itkin LLP can help you get the maximum compensation possible for your case. We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients because we are dedicated to helping clients hold at-fault parties accountable. Let us lay out your legal options and help you take the next step with peace.
When you call our firm, you're turning to Corpus Christi car accident lawyers who take the fight personally. Call us now at (888) 493-1629 to discover what your options are.