Houma, LA Personal Injury Attorneys
We’ve Won Record-Setting Verdicts & Settlements
Being injured can impact every aspect of your life. After an accident, Arnold & Itkin can help you move forward. When individuals or large corporations cause harm with their negligent actions, our Houma injury attorneys are here to hold them accountable. We know that nothing can undo the pain and suffering that you are experiencing, but we can help you achieve a sense of justice and find a solid financial footing. Our experienced law firm can help you understand what compensation you will need far into the future, and then we will fight to see that you get it.
Some of the things compensation can cover in injury or wrongful death cases:
- Hospital bills and the cost of future care
- Lost income and decreased earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Damaged property
- Loss of companionship and funeral costs
It doesn’t matter if you were injured in a vehicle accident or by a defective product—we will go the distance for you. Over the years, we’ve won billions, including one of Louisiana’s largest single-event plaintiff verdicts.
We help clients in Schriever, Houma, Terrebonne Parish, and throughout the state of Louisiana. Call (888) 493-1629 to request your free consultation!
Fighting for Offshore Workers in Terrebonne Parish & Throughout LA
As an offshore worker, you’ve devoted your life to difficult, dangerous work. When your employer knowingly puts you at risk in the name of profit, Arnold & Itkin is here to help. Our Houma offshore injury attorneys have helped oil and gas employees, deckhands, seamen, and other offshore workers rebuild their lives after at-sea accidents.
Two of our most notable maritime cases include:
- Representing the El Faro widows. When the cargo ship El Faro sank after being sailed into a hurricane, 33 lives were needlessly lost. We proudly took on the case for some of the grieving widows and families who were left with unimaginable loss. We demanded answers and secured the compensation they needed for the rest of their lives.
- Representing a third of the Deepwater Horizoncrew. After the deadliest oil spill and explosion in our nation’s history, Arnold & Itkin LLP was there to help the injured workers and their families. In the wake of this disaster, Transocean did everything it could to reduce its liability and neglected to take care of the employees who had worked so hard for the company. We did not stand for their callous maneuvering and secured the compensation that the crew members deserved.
Our Houma maritime attorneys understand that holding companies accountable for their negligence makes the ocean a safer place to work. Helping clients rebuild their lives after loss and fighting to prevent future harm motivate everything we do. After explosions and fires, diving accidents, crane failures, vessel collisions, dredging accidents, and all manner of maritime disasters, Arnold & Itkin LLP is the injury law firm to trust.
Call (888) 493-1629 to See How We Can Help You
Throughout our years in court and at the negotiating table, we’ve seen just about every tactic to avoid responsibility for causing injury or death. Our Houma, LA personal injury attorneys won’t settle for excuses or low-ball settlement offers. We understand that your entire future depends on the outcome of your case, and we will fight to see that you are not only taken care of but that negligent parties are made to answer for their actions. You deserve results, and we will fight to get them. No matter what.
Tell us your story, and we can tell you how to move forward. Fill out our contact form or call (888) 493-1629!