Texas Hail Damage Lawyers
We Can Help You Navigate Insurance Claims for Hail Damage
Hail can severely damage your property, though the effects may not be evident immediately. Hail can compromise your roofing or siding and cause problems long after the storm is over. In these circumstances, many turn to insurance to cover the costs of the damage. Unfortunately, insurance companies looking to make a profit may try to find ways deny your coverage or minimize your claim, leaving you with costly repairs.
If you have been wronged by an insurance provider who has minimized the damage your property has undergone due to a hailstorm, don’t hesitate to contact a skilled Texas hail damage attorney from Arnold & Itkin. We have the wherewithal to pursue your case, no matter how large.
Don’t be taken advantage of. Start your case with a free case evaluation!
Tips To Obtain Full Coverage Following Hail Damage
Many insurance companies take advantage of policyholders who don’t quite understand how to assess the full extent of their losses. After your insurance carrier evaluates your property, it may be helpful to get a few unbiased parties to take a look at your property’s damage as well. Protect yourself by keeping careful records of everything.
Basic tips to back up your hail damage claim:
- Start Your Claim: Let your insurance company know your home or other property has been damaged by hail. Get a claim number and begin the insurance process.
- Inspect The House: The insurance company will inspect the house for damage. Make sure everything is documented, so you aren’t charged with repairs later on in life.
- Get A Second Opinion: Attempt to obtain an unbiased opinion on your property’s damage from a contractor or other expert. Their estimate may help you gauge if the insurance company is undervaluing your claim.
- List Your Damages: Don’t rely on your memory of what is broken, make a list! Keep a thorough record of everything that is damaged or compromised after the hail storm.
- Keep Repair Records: Keep meticulous records of all the money you spend for repairs and related services, temporary and permanent. Take notes on conversations with your adjuster.
- Take Pictures: Thoroughly photograph the damaged areas. All documentation of damage can greatly help your case, should you decide to file a claim against your insurance company.
As you begin the insurance process, if you suspect your insurance carrier may be undervaluing your property damage, don’t hesitate to contact a capable Texas hail damage lawyer. At Arnold & itkin, we are passionate about fighting on behalf of wronged individuals and will exhaustively examine the circumstances surrounding your hail damage claim.
Arnold & Itkin Fights On Behalf of Insured Parties
Working with insurance companies can become a stressful hassle. Don’t challenge them on your own! Our firm has a successful track record in dealing with large insurance companies and other corporations and would be proud to represent your case. With millions won on our clients’ behalf, you can rest assured that you are in capable hands. Arnold & Itkin has the expertise necessary to create a strong, aggressive case in your favor. Additionally, we won’t charge you legal fees unless we obtain recovery on your behalf.
Call (888) 493-1629 to discuss your case with a Texas hail damage attorney with the skills and resources to help.