The America Bar Association says that there are over 76,000 personal injury lawyers in the United States, and thousands of them reside in the Houston area. While there may be plenty of lawyers willing to take on your case, you only want the best of the best to be working alongside you. A serious injury or the death of a loved one is no small matter. Personal injury is a broad field and choosing an inexperienced attorney could end up being a tragic mistake.
In fact, choosing the best lawyer is the most important decision you will make in your case. Arnold & Itkin LLP is composed of a team of hardworking, experienced, and focused attorneys who have come together for one cause: to fight for justice on behalf of the injured. At Arnold & Itkin, our attorneys understand that half-hearted litigation is not going to be effective. That is why we are aggressive when dealing with defendants and insurance companies.
We know that baseline effort just won't cut it; instead, we fight tooth and nail to demand justice for our clients.
What Clients Have to Say About Working with Us
In 2010, following the tragic Deepwater Horizon explosion, 27 different crew members placed their case into the hands of our capable lawyers. We were honored that they chose to work with us and feel there is no better way to demonstrate our passion for helping others than through the words of the clients who've seen first-hand what our firm is like. To learn more about our legal team, and what previous clients have thought about working with us, watch the video below.
Houston Injury Lawyers with Proven Success
Often, lawyers say they can handle your case, but have nothing to back up their claim. If you stumble upon a lawyer with a less-than-impressive track record, you should treat it as an immediate red flag. Do you really want to work with an inexperienced attorney? Someone who hasn't proven themselves before? Of course not! When it's your very future on the line, it's not the time to trust it into the hands of a rookie; you need a heavyweight that you can trust to come out swinging.
You can read about our success for yourself by perusing through some of our most recent and notable victories. Some of our record-setting triumphs include a $117 million verdict for an ambulance accident victim, a $76.6 million verdict for a young man who grew breasts from taking Risperdal, and a $41 million verdict for a businessman who was wronged financially by another company. What these verdicts have in common is that they are the largest verdicts of their kind or in their region. We do not settle for less than your maximum recovery.
In addition, we secured an $11.5 million settlement for an offshore worker who was injured on the job, and a $14 million verdict for a man who was protected under the Jones Act in a maritime injury case. These are only a few of the instances where the hard work of our firm resulted in justice being demanded.
To see for yourself, check out our victories page so you can browse through just some of our many results.
Awards & Accolades
When an attorney has been recognized by other professionals, or a firm has been noted by others in the industry, it is a big testimony to that firm's credibility. We have been honored by many professionals and granted a variety of titles and awards that prove we are striving for excellence. Our firm is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and received an A+. We have also been listed as Houston's H Texas Magazine as the Top Lawyers for the People and, on several occasions, our attorneys have been recognized as Texas Monthly Rising Stars. In addition to being praised by both of these publications, we've been featured on a variety of news channels, newspapers, and magazines. For example, we were called up to share our expert opinions in the Deepwater Horizon Case of 2010. At this time, we shared our knowledge with CNN and ABC. In the past, we've also been featured by the Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, and The Houston Chronicle.
Just some of the other awards we have received:
- America’s Elite Trial Lawyers for 2015 & 2016
- Super Lawyers® and Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- The Best Lawyers in America® for Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- Houston Business Journal's "40 Under 40"
- The National Law Journal's Top 100 Verdicts of 2012 - #25
- The National Law Journal's Top 100 Verdicts of 2015 - #43
You Won't Pay a Dime Unless We Win Your Case
Many lawyers ask to be paid up front for their services or may even charge by the hour. All the phone calls, meetings, and hours in court can add up; for this reason, you may be rightfully wary of hiring a lawyer that could end up costing you more money than you will even earn.
That's why the Houston personal injury lawyers at Arnold & Itkin offer contingency fee structures as one of our offered fee arrangements. This is an arrangement that is beneficial for you and motivating for your attorney. At our firm, we are willing to front all costs of your case and wait until the final settlement or verdict has been awarded before we collect. By helping to share the financial risk of a case, we hope that our clients feel supported and recognize how deeply dedicated we are to each and every case that we take on. We aren't a legal mill focused on quality; instead, we are committed to the success of our clients.
Here are some expected qualities:
- Personality: The lawyers at Arnold & Itkin are known for being personable and sociable; we work hard to ensure that clients are comfortable. Watch some of the Arnold & Itkin videos to see our lawyer's personalities come through while you also learn more about Texas personal injury law.
- Communication: You want to make sure that your lawyer will run things by you and keep you very informed about the status of your case. Our firm is available to talk to our clients on a regular basis, and we are dedicated to being prompt in responding to missed phone calls and e-mails.
- Wide Range of Knowledge: You want an attorney who understands how to handle a wide variety of cases. At Arnold & Itkin, we handle all types of personal injury cases, from car accidents to offshore injury cases. No matter the nature of your civil case, you can trust in our law firm to help.
- Trustworthiness: You don't want an attorney that you doesn't make you feel comfortable. Instead, you want your lawyer to become one of your closest confidants. You also want to rest assured that he or she is working hard on your case and will let you know of any developments. This goes hand-in-hand with communication. The Houston injury lawyers at our firm work hard to develop a trusting relationship with all clients. This has resulted in countless clients saying that by the end of the case, they considered us to be more than their lawyers – our firm truly felt like their friends & family.
- Previous Experience: In an average year, we try more cases than most firms handle in their entire career. This is because our firm is dedicated to our craft. For us, personal injury litigation is not just a job; it is a life's calling. Before working at Arnold & Itkin, our two founding attorneys graduated at the top of their class at the University of Texas, School of Law. After this, they both went to work at Susman Godfrey LLP, one of the nation's most prestigious civil litigation firms.
- Success: As explained above, you really don't want to take the risk of working with an inexperienced lawyer or firm. It's a gamble when you work with an attorney who doesn't have anything that points to their success, capabilities, and talent. At our firm, our resume is more than impressive. Your case wouldn't be the first time we stepped in the courtroom; you could benefit from that level of hands on-experience. While previous success is not a promise or guarantee of future success, it does showcase the consistency of our ability both in and out of the courtroom.
Talk to Personal Injury Attorneys in Houston
If want strong legal experience, do not hesitate contact our firm. Call (888) 493-1629 if you want to set up a free consultation. You can also use the case evaluation form. Don't hesitate to get in contact with our firm today to work toward the results you need. We look forward to hearing from you, so call today!
"It looks good that I have A&I on my side—helping with my future. Getting my settlement going the right way. Making sure that I am taken care of for the future. Guiding me the right way with my money and stuff, handling it right. Yes, sir, it’s for the best."- Russell P.