As an injury lawyer, Jason Itkin stands out from the rest. Although young, his career has been illustrious so far, with results that include record-setting verdicts in both Louisiana and Hawaii. In fact, Jason has already taken more cases to trial than most attorneys do in their entire careers—and he has been involved in many cases with verdicts in excess of $10 million and more than 100 cases that settled for more than $1 million.
- Youngest Member of the Inner Circle of Advocates
- Selected for Inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers® List of 2013
- Selected for Inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ List (2005, 2007-2013)
- Member of Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Named "Top Lawyers for the People" by H Texas Magazine
- Awarded with "40 Under 40" by the Houston Business Journal (2011)
- Rated 10 out of 10 Superb on Avvo
Examples of Jason's Noteworthy Cases
- $117 million for ambulance accident victim
- $41 million for businessman wrongfully cut out of a deal
- $14 million for seaman injured on Hercules 15 inland barge
- $13.75 million for man injured in a plant accident
- $12.75 million for man injured while at work
Jason's Involvement in the Deepwater Horizon Case
Following the tragic explosion aboard the Deepwater Horizon, Jason and Kurt Arnold were involved in helping to represent nearly a third of the crew. As experienced maritime lawyers, they were proud to help these crewmembers, as well as their family members, during this tough time to fight for fair and full compensation.
Jason is proud to have attended both college and law school at the University of Texas. While in college, he graduated with Special Honors in the Plan II Honors Program; later, he graduated from law school with honors. Jason earned the Dean's Achievement Award in Professional Responsibility and also served as President of Silver Spurs, which was founded in 1973 as an organization to care for the school's mascot.
Currently, Jason is licensed to practice in Texas, as well as Pennsylvania and before the Second and Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeal; he also been admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court. Throughout his career, he has represented clients from coast to coast and has won cases in more than 20 different states.
Learn More About Attorney Jason Itkin
Click on the following links to learn more about Jason and his work throughout the years!
- State Bar of Texas Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Jason's Involvement in MySpace Case
- Super Lawyer's Arnold & Itkin Feature
- $117 Million Jury Award for Ambulance Accident Victim