For their third annual publication of America’s Elite Trial Lawyers list, The National Law Journal has once again selected Arnold & Itkin as one of the nation’s top 50 law firms for the second year running.
To be chosen for the list, a firm must exceed a certain amount of awards for clients in a year:
- They must win more than $40 million in awards from July 1st, 2015 to July 1st, 2016.
- They must win 4 or more cases that have totaled $15 million in the same period.
The National Law Journal pours hours of research, analysis, and vetting into choosing their honorees. Combined, the law firms on the list won $11.2 billion for their clients in the last 12 months. It is an honor to be recognized as among the highest-performing firms in the nation.
Arnold & Itkin is a Finalist for the Top Firms in Pharmaceutical Injury Representation
In addition to America’s Elite Trial Lawyers, The National Law Journal also publishes a separate list of the top 35 firms in 8 practice categories. These firms were evaluated based on their performance in their given practice area over the last 12 months, in the same period as the Elite Trial Lawyers list.
To qualify as a National Law Journal category winner, firms must:
- Have won a significant verdict or settlement in that area of practice in the last year
- Devote half of their litigation to working on behalf of plaintiffs
- Make half of their revenue to working on behalf of plaintiffs
Arnold & Itkin is also pleased to announce that our firm has been selected as a finalist in the Pharmaceuticals category. One of our most notable case results in the last year was a $76 million verdict for a client who was harmed from taking Risperdal, a dangerous drug manufactured by Johnson & Johnson. We’re honored that our work on behalf of our clients is being recognized.