The personal injury attorneys at Arnold & Itkin filed suit on behalf of two individuals who were severely burned due to the neglect of a property management company. The two experienced their injuries because the company allowed outdated electrical equipment to remain in their facilities. The serious burns will permanently scar both men for the rest of their lives, both physically and mentally.
Instead of spending money on safety, the property management company gambled on the wellbeing of all who entered their building. It knew the dangers of the electrical equipment and elected to ignore the problem while they focused attention on their bottom line. All property owners have a legal responsibility to protect those who enter their premises from harm. We look forward to holding this company accountable for their negligent decision to pursue profits over safety. The case was filed in Dallas County.