Case Filed for Man Suffering from Electric Shock at Apartment Complex Pool

Arnold & Itkin is currently representing a man who sustained serious injuries after he was electrically shocked while swimming in an apartment complex pool. The accident occurred because the apartment complex owners and its management failed to ensure that the pool was safe to swim in. Instead of having fun with his friends and family, our client ended up with preventable injuries.

Apartment complexes use swimming pools as an amenity to draw in residents. Owners and management have a duty to properly maintain those pools so that they are always safe for use. Accidents like this are preventable and only happen if a pool's safety has been neglected. No one should suffer from electrical shock just because they were trying to enjoy a pool.  

Arnold & Itkin's apartment pool accident lawyers will fight to hold this apartment complex accountable for its negligence and the harm it caused to our client. Our lawyers filed this case in El Paso, Texas.  

Categories

  • Recent Posts
  • Most Popular
  • Archives
  • Categories

Get In Touch Today!

We Demand Justice For Our Clients

Let Us Fight for You in Court

Request a Free, Confidential Case Review.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • Please choose an option.
  • Please enter a message.
"I couldn't have asked for better lawyers or a better law firm."
-Deepwater Horizon Crew Member