West Texas Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Catastrophic Accident Attorneys in West Texas with Billions Recovered
Catastrophic injuries occur when an injury permanently impairs a person’s mobility and cognitive abilities. Most injuries of this degree incur enormous costs in medical expenses and future treatments. Thousands of people suffer catastrophic injuries every year, many of them as a result of life-changing accidents.
If you or a loved one suffered catastrophic injuries because of another person’s negligence, you have the right to hold at-fault parties accountable for their actions. West Texas catastrophic injury attorneys at Arnold & Itkin do everything possible to help injured victims recover the maximum compensation possible to help them secure their future. Seeking compensation can help you rebuild financial security for your medical expenses and your future.
Contact our West Texas catastrophic accident attorneys today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629. We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients!
West Texas Catastrophic Injury FAQ
What Are Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries?
Catastrophic injuries aren’t only physically and emotionally damaging, but they also subject survivors and families to financial hardship. It's costly to pay for medical expenses and other treatments, depending on the type of catastrophic injuries. For example, amputation or paralysis may incur long-term costs for prosthetics and equipment to accommodate the injury. Additionally, holding negligent companies or people accountable for their harmful actions can help make sure that what happened to you never happens again.
Different types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Acoustic Trauma: This injury causes hearing loss. When a person suffers acoustic trauma, it permanently changes the way they engage with the world.
- Amputation: The loss of a limb can leave people in pain and anguish for years, while incurring the cost of tens of thousands of dollars in limb prosthetics.
- Blunt Force Trauma: Any force that impacts a specific part of the body can cause serious side effects—especially if the object struck a person on the head.
- Burns Injuries: Burn injuries can have lasting physical and emotional impact. With the need for around-the-clock care and numerous specialists, burn injuries also have the highest hospitalization costs of any injury.
- Neck and Back Injuries: The number one source of chronic pain reported by the American public is neck and back injuries. They can have lasting repercussions that can inhibit mobility and prevent people from going back to work.
- Neurological Injuries: These types of injuries can result in the loss of reasoning abilities and cognitive function, although it is not always visible.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: The severe injuries can result in loss of mobility and even total paralysis.
- Vision Loss and Other Eye Injuries: Trauma to the eyes can result in permanent vision loss—changing a person’s life permanently.
What Can West Texas Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Help With?
Our firm will focus on making sure you have the compensation required to live as comfortable as possible with your injuries. Since catastrophic injuries have lifelong repercussions, we fight for the recovery of things such as lost wages, medical bills, the cost of future care, and any other loss associated with your injuries.
Is Hiring a Catastrophic Injury Law Firm Expensive?
Our firm works on something known as a contingency fee. This means that we cover all costs associated with a case and only collect a payment if we win results for clients. Working this way makes our services attainable and help relieve some of the financial burden the people who turn to us are already experiencing.
Call West Texas Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Today at (888) 493-1629!
Our firm has a long history of helping people recover from catastrophic injuries. In one of our most notable cases, Arnold & Itkin helped a mother who suffered spinal cord damage in Louisiana recover a $117 million verdict—the largest single person injury verdict in Louisiana history. We also poured millions of dollars of our firm's money into her medical care, ensuring that our client got the best treatment possible. In the end, our client and her daughters received enough money to take care of themselves for the rest of their lives.
If you or a loved one have sustained catastrophic injuries because of another person’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses. Arnold & Itkin has won billions of dollars in results, including hundreds of results worth $1 million or more. We've helped our clients rebuild their lives to provide for their families, pay their medical bills, and keep their homes. Together, we can hold at-fault parties accountable for the damage they did.
You don’t pay unless you win! Contact our catastrophic injury attorneys in West Texas today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!