Jason has dozens of verdicts and settlements of more than $10 million. He has won nearly 200 verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. Jason won these victories in courtrooms across the country—having represented clients in all 50 states.
Jason has won billions of dollars for his clients.
Jason’s results have led him to receive many awards, including recognition on various lists of Super Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, and others. While Jason has always been honored to be included on those lists, his greatest honor was being named as a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates. The Inner Circle’s membership is comprised of the top 100 trial attorneys in the United States. Jason was selected to join the Inner Circle before the age of 40, the elite organization’s youngest member.
As testament to his skill, Jason has been asked to work on the country’s highest profile cases. He recently won a verdict for an injured child in a bellwether trial against a major pharmaceutical company. He is also representing families who lost husbands and fathers when the El Faro cargo ship sank. If the case is in the news, it is likely Jason has already been asked to help. After the Deepwater Horizon explosion, more injured workers trusted Jason over any other lawyer to handle their cases.
Perhaps the greatest testament to his skill and track-record is the fact that other law firms frequently ask Jason to work on their cases so that he can increase their chance of winning a large verdict or settlement. 200+ firms from across the country have hired Jason as trial counsel because they know he will increase the size of their verdicts or negotiate better settlements.
As an honors graduate from the University of Texas School of Law, Jason was awarded the Dean’s Achievement Award in Professional Responsibility. In college, he studied under the Plan II Honors Program, serving as President of the Silver Spurs, and graduating with special honors. Jason is committed to helping those who have been taken advantage of, by taking on insurance companies and corporations and beating them in a court of law. He is licensed to practice in Texas and Pennsylvania, before the Second and Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the US Supreme Court.
Jason is married to Kisha Itkin, President of Theorem Vineyards.
Together, with their daughter Alia, the Itkins are active members and proud supporters of the Houston community.
- University of Texas, B.A. with Special Honors
- University of Texas Law School, J.D. with Honors
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Inner Circle of Advocates
- Best Lawyers® for Admiralty and Maritime Law (2018)
- Best Lawyers® for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (2018)
- Texas Super Lawyers® (2013-2017)
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ (2005, 2007-2013)
- Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers (2017)
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America (2017)
- Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The National Law Journal’s Elite Trial Lawyer Top 50 List
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers
- Top Lawyers for the People from H Texas Magazines
- Member of Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- 40 Under 40 by the Houston Business Journal (2011)
"About a decade ago, Kurt Arnold and I started this law firm. We founded it with one idea—one guiding purpose—which was helping people who had been injured by the wrong doings of others."Jason Itkin
The people we fight for often become closer than blood. Their stories are what drive us to work through the night, to spend our evenings and weekends gathering evidence and poring over documents. It’s easy for companies to forget that their employees are human beings with hopes, dreams, and families. That’s never been possible for Jason. He has always seen his clients for what they are—people. People who need help.