Noah Wexler is a native of Houston. He received his bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Texas and earned his law degree from South Texas College of Law, graduating cum laude. At South Texas College of Law, he received numerous accolades and served as an assistant editor for the South Texas Law Review and South Texas Corporate Counsel Review. In addition, he served as the judicial clerk to Judge of the 11th Judicial District Court of Harris County.
From 2013 to 2016, he has been selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list. He has also been recognized in the "Top 40 Under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
Noah's practice focuses on maritime injury claims, in addition to commercial, pharmaceutical, medical device, and catastrophic injury litigation. Noah has litigated hundreds of individual cases from inception to resolution. Noah oversees several complex mass tort dockets, including Deepwater Horizon explosion economic loss cases and product liability.
Through his extensive and varied experience, Noah has obtained multiple trial verdicts and hundreds of successful recoveries for his clients. His reputation in the courtroom and at the negotiating table speaks for itself. He is an active member of the American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Texas State Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and Texas Young Lawyers Association. Noah is also actively involved in the community through the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Partnership for the Advancement & Immersion of Refugees (PAIR), and Professionals United to Lead St. Luke's Health System (PULSE).
- University of Texas – B.S. Economics (2004)
- South Texas College of Law – J.D. cum laude (2007)
- United States Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Texas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ (2013 - 2016)
- South Texas Law Review – Member/Assistant Editor (2006 & 2007)
- South Texas Corporate Counsel Review - Member (2006 & 2007)
- American Jurisprudence Award – Professional Sport Law (2006)
- "Top 40 Under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers Association