The Rights of Construction Workers
When workers are injured, they have rights. Specifically, regulations created by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) hold employers and negligent parties legally accountable for the suffering of workers.
After construction accidents in Midland-Odessa, workers have the right to:
- Seek medical attention from their preferred doctor.
- Report their injuries and pursue compensation for them without the fear of retaliation.
- Pursue benefits or compensation for medical care, lost wages, and more.
- Wait until healing before returning to work.
- Seek retribution if an employer fires or demotes a person for reporting injuries.
In a perfect world, those who cause accidents would have these rights instantly offered to them. Unfortunately, it often takes the assistance of a construction accident attorney to make sure that workers are afforded these basic rights as well as the compensation they need to recover financially from an accident.
Our Midland-Odessa Construction Accident Firm Is Known for Results
When a work accident changes a person’s life, a lot more is at stake than just the cost of their wages and medical bills. At Arnold & Itkin LLP, we focus on the full amount of recovery that people deserve. We can fight to recover the finances you need now and will need in the future. Over the years, we’ve recovered billions of dollars on behalf of clients in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. Our Midland-Odessa personal injury attorneys have done this by investigating their accident, refusing to back down when the other side isn’t fair, and making the fight personal.
Some notable results we’ve obtained after construction accidents include:
- $44 million for a construction superintendent who lost his leg in a crane collapse.
- $4.97 million for a worker who was injured during maintenance/construction at a plant.
- $2.7 million for a man who was seriously hurt working construction at a Louisiana plant.
- $2 million for a construction worker harmed while working on a jack-up rig in Singapore.
Find out what we may be able to do for you in a free and confidential consultation. Call (888) 493-1629 or reach us online today!