Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Dallas Injury Firm Fights for Results & Rebuilds Lives
Serious accidents unfairly change the lives of those suffering from them. Medical bills pile up after much-needed treatment, wages decrease or disappear out of a reduced ability to work, and families are left wondering if their lives will ever be the same again. Frustratingly, accidents happen when someone is careless and those who suffer the most from their negligence couldn’t have prevented the situation.
At Arnold & Itkin LLP, it’s our legal team's mission to be the advocate that accident survivors deserve to rebuild their lives.
Our team of Dallas personal injury attorneys has traveled across the nation to help clients. With each case, we build our experience to ensure that we’re fighting for the compensation that clients need and deserve. We’re proud to say that we’ve been the difference-makers for countless people and have helped recover billions of dollars for our clients. Importantly, we make our services attainable for anyone because we never charge a fee unless we produce results for a case.
Call our Dallas personal injury lawyers today for help at (888) 493-1629!
Why You Need a Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
A variety of incidents can cause a personal injury including work accidents, offshore accidents, and motor vehicle accidents. While different circumstances cause accidents, they have one thing in common: someone could have prevented them from happening. You shouldn’t suffer from the negligence of another person, and you don’t have to with the help of our Dallas personal injury firm!
We help after all types of accidents including the following:
- Catastrophic injuries
- Drug and medical device injuries
- Oil rig explosions
- Product liability
- Industrial injuries
- Railroad and train accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Offshore accidents
- Wrongful death
When you contact our firm, we’ll help you explore your options. If we take your case, we’ll examine it from every angle and gather the evidence needed to support your need for a fair settlement or verdict. If the other side isn’t cooperating, we’ll never be intimidated and will fight to hold them accountable!
Dallas Work Accidents & Your Rights
According to the Texas Observer, Texas has had more fatal work accidents than any other state since 2009. While workers suffer from many different types of accidents and injuries, they all have one thing in common: someone could have prevented them. Accidents happen because of a lack of safety training, improperly maintained equipment, and other types of negligence.
Dallas work accidents we help with include the following:
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Forklift Accidents
- Gas Truck Accidents
- Oilfield Accidents
- Plant & Refinery Accidents
- Plant & Refinery Explosions
- Scaffolding Accidents
Dallas Personal Injury FAQ
What should I do if I’ve been injured?
- Your first priority after any accident or injury should be to seek medical attention. If you’re not taken to the emergency room immediately after the incident, go to your doctor or local urgent care center and tell them what happened. Even if you feel that you suffered minor harm or are uninjured, you should be checked for injuries that may not be readily apparent, such as whiplash or a traumatic brain injury.
- Try to gather information and evidence if you can by taking photos of the scene, getting the contact information of witnesses and other parties, and noting down what you remember.
- Make sure that you do not apologize for the accident or admit fault. This could be used against you later, when you’re trying to seek fair compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
- Talk to a Dallas personal injury lawyer about your rights and options. If you’ve been seriously injured, your future is uncertain. You’re facing financial problems caused by mounting medical bills and missed work. The right lawyer can help you make it through to a brighter future.
How do I know if I have a personal injury case?
While there’s no way to answer whether you have a case without carefully analyzing the situation, if you were seriously injured and someone else was responsible, you should think about taking legal action. This may be your only way of recovering financial compensation to pay for your medical bills, lost income, and other expenses and losses that you’ve had to endure.
The following may influence whether you have a personal injury claim and how to move forward:
- Did you experience serious injuries?
- What impact have these injuries had on you financially, emotionally, and physically?
- What type of incident caused you harm?
- Who was responsible for causing that incident? Do you hold any blame?
- What insurance policies cover your accident and injuries?
When determining whether you have a case, our lawyers will consider everything. We know what’s at stake and stop at nothing to seek answers, accountability, and compensation on behalf of our clients.
What happens if I was partially to blame—will this affect my Dallas personal injury claim?
In Texas, you can still come forward with a personal injury lawsuit against another person or company even if you were partially to blame. As long as you were not more than half at fault for the accident and your injuries, you have the right to hold the other responsible party accountable. Your award may be reduced, however, by whatever percentage of fault you hold.
If you were injured in a car accident and were found to be 30% to blame, the other at-fault party would be responsible for 70% of your settlement or award. If this was a $100,000 claim, your own insurance policy would likely cover $30,000 and the other party’s policy would cover the remaining $70,000.
Our Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers Are Ready to Help
At Arnold & Itkin LLP, we’ve made it our firm’s purpose to be an advocate for the suffering. Our team fights to recover losses such as medical bills, lost wages, and other hardships associated with accidents. Over the years, we’re proud to say that we’ve recovered billions of dollars for clients. We’ve earned these results through a dedication to righting wrongs and never settling for less than clients deserve.
When you call our Dallas personal injury firm, you’ll be connected to an experienced legal team that’s ready to hear your story. After we understand your situation, we’ll help you navigate your legal options at no cost. If we take your case, you’ll never have to pay a fee unless we win results for you because Arnold & Itkin LLP is dedicated to finding the answers our clients deserve.
For a free consultation, call our Dallas personal injury lawyers now at (888) 493-1629!