Dallas Aviation Accident Lawyers
Representing Victims of Plane Accidents in South Texas & Nationwide
Being in a flight accident is one of the most horrifying experiences an individual can have. Although there have been technological advancements that have make aviation accidents rare, human error and mechanical failures still contribute to crashes throughout Texas and nationwide. According to the National Transportation Safety Board, there were more than 1,500 civil aviation accidents in the U.S. in 2015. Regarding general aviation accidents, there were more than 1,200 accidents and more than 350 fatalities.
In most cases, pilots, airlines, and airplane manufacturers do everything they can do deny liability after an accident. They make it difficult for injured victims to receive the compensation and assistance they need to recover from their injuries. In such cases, it is vital to contact an experienced Dallas aviation accident attorney who can help you develop a strong case against powerful companies. The quicker you have legal representation, the more likely we will be able to recover evidence from the crash that supports your case.
Our attorneys have the skills and experience to fight for maximum compensation for your case. Contact our Dallas aviation attorneys today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!
Dallas Aviation FAQ
What Causes Aviation Accidents in Dallas?
Aviation accidents can occur for a variety of reasons, but almost all accidents happen because of another person’s negligence. Aviation accidents are complex cases because a variety of parties can be involved. The first step is for us to investigate the accident to determine who is at fault. This investigation may include hiring expert witnesses, poring through thousands of documents, and working parallel with the FAA investigation.
The parties who may be held liable include:
- Pilot - If the pilot failed to check instructions, respond correctly to weather conditions, or obey the correct takeoff or landing procedures, he could have caused the accident.
- Mechanic - If the mechanic failed to inspect, maintain, or repair defective equipment adequately, they could have been at fault for the accident.
- Air traffic controller - It is common for overworked air traffic controllers to violate FAA rules, fail to give timely warnings, or steer aircraft into dangerous flight paths.
- Manufacturer - Improperly manufactured aircraft parts or designs can also result in major accidents. Common faulty parts include the wings, wheels, and other landing gear.
Our lawyers work tirelessly to prepare every case as if it is headed to trial. This aggressive approach allows our team to go into negotiations or hearings from a position of strength, compelling your adversary to deal with your quickly and fairly. This is what has allowed us to secure billions in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
What Injuries Are Caused by Aviation Accidents?
Aviation accidents often lead to tragic injuries. Studies have shown that aviation accidents usually result in extremely severe or fatal injuries. Plane crash survivors rarely survive without incurring a life-changing injury, both physically and psychologically.
The following injuries are the most common in aviation accidents:
The healthcare costs for these injuries are significant and long-term. Most families don't have the resources to cover the medical costs of a plane crash, which is why filing a claim against at-fault parties is so vital. It holds plane companies and airlines accountable, but it also gives you the money you need to survive and move forward.
What Can a Dallas Aviation Accident Law Firm Help With?
Although this is one of the safest ways of travel, when an aviation accident does occur, it is usually catastrophic. For that reason, it is vital to have strong legal representation if you have been injured in an aviation accident.
Plane accident lawyers at Arnold & Itkin can help you by:
- Evaluating your case and offering legal options
- Determining who is at fault for the accident
- Building a strong case to ensure the highest compensation
- Finding third parties that may also be liable for the accident
- Helping you fight for the financial support you need
- Fighting for you against major insurance companies and airlines
Contact Our Dallas Aviation Attorneys: (888) 493-1629
If you or a loved one have sustained injuries in an aviation accident, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses. It may be difficult to know where to start in an event like this; this is why our Dallas plane crash lawyers at Arnold & Itkin are here to help you every step of the way. Our attorneys have the skills and experience to defend your rights and recover compensation so your and your family’s future is secured. We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients, and we continue to seek the best results possible for every case.
A consultation with our Dallas aviation crash law firm is available when you call (888) 493-1629.