Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
- Burn injuries are painful and difficult to heal. Once they’ve finally healed as much as possible, a person might be permanently disfigured or scarred. Scars from serious burns can inhibit motion and cause tight, painful skin.
- Blunt force trauma occurs when any part of the body is hit with significant force by an object. It can cause head trauma that negatively impacts a person’s cognitive and motor functions.
- Vision and hearing loss mean difficult adjustments for survivors. If an accident causes a person to have impaired hearing or vision, they’re forced to readjust how they interact with the outside world.
- Spinal cord injuries are some of the most well-known types of catastrophic injuries. Depending on what part of a person’s spine is injured, they can be partially or fully paralyzed.
- Neck and back injuries can force survivors to live with chronic pain. Sometimes, this pain is only present during physical work. When a person can’t work without pain, they might have difficulties earning a living wage.
These injuries are just a few examples of the serious challenges people with catastrophic injuries face. Importantly, those with these injuries can rebuild their lives and readjust. However, they require the funds required to do so. At Arnold & Itkin, we can fight to make sure clients have the compensation they need to move on after a serious accident.
Our Midland-Odessa Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Can Fight for Your Future
At our serious injury law firm, we have recovered billions on behalf of those who have been harmed by negligent corporations, reckless drivers, and other parties who have injured innocent people. If you or a loved one has suffered from a life-changing injury, we may be able to help you recover financial compensation to help you move forward.
We may be able to recover compensation that includes and isn't limited to:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost income and future earning losses
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional & mental suffering
Calling a Midland-Odessa personal injury attorney at Arnold & Itkin means turning to a team that’s focused on helping you. We never accept settlements unless we’re certain they’re enough to help our clients meet the needs of their situation. If the other side isn’t being fair, we’ll take that case to court to fight for the damages listed above and more.
To find out how we may be able to help you in your specific case, call us at (888) 493-1629 today to request a free consultation. We're ready to hear your story.