Dallas Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
We Work to Help People Secure the Financial Security They Deserve to Live with Lifelong Injuries.
A serious injury may change your life in ways you couldn’t have imagined—leaving you unable to do the things you once enjoyed, earn as much money as you once did, and even perform day-to-day tasks. While dealing with the physical pain and emotional trauma, you may also run into trouble getting the right medical treatment, not to mention ongoing care and financial support for lost earnings.
At Arnold & Itkin, we understand the true impact that a catastrophic injury will have for victims and their families. Our Dallas serious injury attorneys take on these cases and give them the time and attention they deserve—not only from a legal standpoint but from a personal standpoint as well. These are challenging times, and you need someone you can rely on to help you get the medical care you need from the right doctors. You need an advocate to fight for the fair compensation you deserve.
Our team represents victims who have suffered such serious injuries as:
- Severe burns
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss
- Neck and back injuries
- Crush injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
Put a proven team on your side. Call (888) 493-1629 for your free consultation.
What Causes Serious Injuries?
No matter who you are, where you live, or what you do for a living, you could be at risk of suffering a serious injury in an accident or another incident that you have no control over—that occurs because someone else was negligent, careless, or reckless.
Catastrophic, life-altering injuries can occur in:
- Vehicle accidents, including truck, car, pedestrian, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents
- Workplace accidents, such as falls from heights, machinery accidents, and more
- Industrial accidents, including plant, factory, and refinery accidents
- Catastrophic events, like oilfield explosions, mining accidents, and offshore rig fires
- Construction site accidents, including ladder and scaffolding falls, trench collapses, and more
- Defective products, such as motor vehicles, medical devices, or any consumer product
- Dangerous drugs, including prescription and over-the-counter medications
Representing Clients in Dallas & Nationwide
With these situations, our goal is to help you rebuild so you can face a better and more stable life. This is not easy after serious injuries, but the right medical treatment, ongoing care, and financial support can make a significant difference for victims and their families. Serving Dallas, Texas, and the entire U.S., our serious injury lawyers have the experience and resources to face off against any opponent in the pursuit of justice for our clients. In fact, we’ve recovered billions of dollars in compensation for the injured.
You’ve already been through enough—call our Dallas office at (888) 493-1629 for your free, confidential consultation. While nothing can change what happened, we'll work to secure the justice you deserve.