Dallas Bus Accident Lawyers
Billions in Recoveries for the Injured & Their Families
Bus accidents are often catastrophic because of the size of these commercial vehicles and the fact that they may be carrying a number of passengers, with questionable seat belt usage. At Arnold & Itkin, we represent victims of bus accidents in Dallas. These accidents can be complicated to investigate, but we have worked in this field for over 15 years and know precisely how to determine cause and build compelling cases that help our clients get the care and recover the compensation they need.
To see how we can help, call (888) 493-1629. Your initial consultation is free!
Bus Accident Causes & Contributing Factors
It’s true that “accidents happen,” but each accident has one or more causes. These are behaviors or scenarios that contributed to the incident; it would not have occurred if not for these factors. As Dallas bus accident attorneys, we’re very interested in what causes our clients’ accidents because this provides the foundation for successful personal injury or wrongful death cases. It may also apply to workers’ compensation claims if a third-party was responsible and can be held liable for a worker’s injuries.
Working with investigators and accident reconstruction specialists, we may uncover such causes as:
- Fatigue/falling asleep at the wheel
- Driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- Distracted driving
- Dangerous or poorly maintained roads, traffic signs, or signals
- Defective or poorly maintained bus parts
- Lack of proper bus passenger restraints
- Inexperience or lack of proper bus operator training
School Bus, City Bus & Tour Bus Accidents in Dallas, TX
When you get on a bus or share the road with one of these huge vehicles, you trust the driver is properly trained, is paying attention, and is operating a bus that’s properly maintained. When this does not occur, you may be left with life-changing injuries or the loss of someone you love. This is unacceptable.
When innocent people’s lives are turned upside down by school bus, city bus, and tour bus accidents, we are committed to setting things right again. Depending on the type of bus, different laws, procedures, and rules of negligence and liability may apply. Fortunately, we have considerable experience with traffic accidents of all kinds and can determine which laws apply to your unique accident.
We’re Here for You Through Every Step of Your Case
When you come to our lawyers after a bus accident, our priorities will be:
- Helping you get the medical care you need
- Pursuing fair compensation for all of your injury-related losses and expenses
- Securing money for lost earnings, including loss of future wages and benefits
- Answering your questions and keeping you informed, so you always know what’s going on
- Holding the at-fault party accountable
Trying to move on after a bus accident is difficult enough. Let us alleviate some of the pressure by protecting your right to compensation and medical care.
Call (888) 493-1629 today for your free consultation.