Louisiana Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Billions Won by Our Baton Rouge Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
It’s a fact that catastrophe can suddenly appear in many forms. Burns, spinal cord injuries, and brain injuries are just a few of the events that can alter our lives. When life takes a turn for the worse, those who caused it must be held accountable. Arnold & Itkin is never intimidated by the circumstances, difficulty, or scope of a case.
Our Louisiana catastrophic injury firm has consistently taken on the largest, highest-stakes cases—including the case of a mother who lost all mobility below her neck in an ambulance accident. For the sake of her and her children, our firm poured our resources into getting her family everything they needed for a secure future. With our help, our client won $117 million—the largest injury verdict in Louisiana history. Today, her medical care has allowed her to speak and spend time with her children.
Fighting for Louisiana's Injured: Because We Care
Our Louisiana catastrophic injury attorneys understand that it takes a great deal of effort and resources to serve our client. We know that catastrophic injuries alter lives forever and cause millions in medical expenses. We stand in solidarity with those who cannot (or should not) pay the immense costs brought on by their injuries. Arnold & Itkin understands what is required to hold wrongdoers accountable after a serious accident---and what it takes to make things right for catastrophic accident survivors.
If you're concerned about the costs associated with medical care, lost wages, and other damages caused by accidents, our Baton Rouge catastrophic injury lawyers are here to help.
Why Choose Our Louisiana Catastrophic Injury Lawyers?
- Billions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients
- Secured the largest personal injury verdict in Louisiana history
- Our success relies on your recovery—you only pay if we win
What Is a Catastrophic Injury?
Catastrophic injuries are events which cause damage to the victim’s cognitive abilities or physical mobility. The word “catastrophic” is used to define these injuries because, when they occur, they have a profound and permanent effect on the quality of life experienced by the victim.
Our team has handled catastrophic injury cases involving:
- Burn Injuries: More Americans die from burns than any other disaster in the nation. We understand the lasting physical and emotional difficulties a burn injury has on a victim’s life.
- Blunt Force Trauma: Any forceful impact from an object to a specific part of the body. These injuries often have the most effect when they occur to the head. Work environments with careless and relaxed regulations are often a source of blunt force trauma.
- Vision Loss & Other Eye Injuries: This is one of the most common workplace injuries. Trauma to the eyes or exposure to harmful light or chemicals can result in permanent vision loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: These severe injuries can result in loss of mobility and even paralysis. Arnold & Itkin helped a mother who suffered spinal cord damage in Louisiana, winning her a $117 million verdict.
- Acoustic Trauma: A tragic loss of hearing is an event that has the power to permanently change the way someone interacts with the world. Our attorneys are prepared to hold those responsible accountable for such a drastic change of life.
- Neck & Back Injuries: The number one source of pain reported by the American public, neck and back injuries are not just a problem – they are preventable.
- Brain Injuries: Though not always visible from the outside, these injuries can result in the loss of motor abilities and cognitive functions, significantly altering a person's life.
- Amputation: Loss of limb is one of the most devastating injuries a person can suffer. Our firm has won record-setting verdicts and settlements for people who lost limbs in construction accidents, plant explosions, and other serious accidents.
Catastrophic injuries transform the daily life of the victim and cause unnecessary monetary issues. Tragically, these injuries are a direct result of an individual or company who could and should have prevented them. Arnold & Itkin has a team of Louisiana catastrophic injury lawyers who want to fight to give you a future. When life changes so drastically, we believe victims deserve the maximum amount of recovery possible.
Contact us today at (888) 493-1629 to connect with an experienced attorney who can review your legal options.