When companies release unsafe products, they're putting quick profits over consumer safety. They're considering consumer injuries as a business expense: one that can be minimized by company lawyers, bully tactics, and low settlements. That’s where we step in. Companies shouldn’t be allowed to gamble with consumers’ safety, so we make sure they pay a steep price for it. Our clients have recovered billions of dollars with our help, including record-shattering product liability cases. We’re the firm you can trust when you’re facing the toughest fight of your life.
We Tried (and Won) a Case That Led to the Nationwide Recall of a Dangerous Product
When someone buys or uses a product, their expectation is that it will work safely. Unfortunately, poorly designed and manufactured products cause countless people to suffer serious injuries every day. There’s no excuse for a company to sell an unsafe product. If a company releases a product that is dangerous to users—without informing them of the risks of use—people have the right to pursue litigation against those companies. When products cause people to suffer, our legal team at Arnold & Itkin fights for the financial compensation that they need.
We help people facing product liability issues such as:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Failures to warn
When companies fail to test their products, market them without proper warnings in an irresponsible manner, and needlessly fail to prioritize customer safety, we're the firm people call. We’ve secured more than $10 billion for our clients. If you’ve suffered because of an unsafe or defective product, you can count on us to fight for you no matter what.
At Arnold & Itkin, we’ve shown time and time again that size doesn’t intimidate us. After Johnson & Johnson marketed a drug for children knowing it could disfigure them, we made them answer for it. Our investigation uncovered they weren't only aware of the drug’s risks, but they actively hid the evidence. The result was an $8 billion verdict against one of the world’s most powerful companies.
- $8 Billion Top 3 Largest Jury Verdict in U.S. History Read This Story
- $357 Million Largest Workplace Accident Settlement in Texas history
- $205 Million Confidential Settlement Obtained for Numerous Clients
- $171 Million One of the Largest Confidential Settlements in History
- $117 Million Largest Single-Event Personal Injury Verdict in Louisiana History Read This Story
- $116 Million Confidential Settlement
- $110 Million Record Settlement Achieved for Victims of Defective Products
- $105 Million Record Settlement for Dangerous Product Victims
- $97 Million Massive Settlement Secured for Refinery Workers
- $92.7 Million Record Settlement for Burn Injury Victim
- $87 Million Confidential Settlement for Worker Who Suffered Life-Threatening Burn Injuries
- $78 Million Massive Settlement for Severely Injured Client
- $76.6 Million Verdict Won Against Johnson & Johnson Read This Story
- $75 Million Confidential Settlement Achieved on Behalf of Multiple Clients
- $72 Million Record Victory for Severely Injured Worker
- $44 Million The Largest Verdict Ever Won for an Amputee Victim Read This Story
- $41 Million The Largest Commercial Litigation Verdict in Hawaii Read This Story
- $39.7 Million Record Verdict Won for Victim of Industrial Accident Read This Story
- $29 Million The Largest Known Settlement for a Wrongful Death Offshore
- $28 Million Massive Confidential Settlement Obtained
We’ve consistently received the legal industry’s highest honors. We’re proud of these accolades and deeply grateful to the clients who put their trust in us.
"Always bet on justice. It takes a lot of time and resources to win a case against big defendants, and some cases are easier to win than others. But this doesn’t matter at Arnold & Itkin. We take the cases that we must win because it’s the right thing, the ones we have to win—even if it’s hard. Especially if it’s hard." Kurt Arnold Founding Partner Meet Kurt
“People call me when something terrible has happened and they need help. It is personal to my clients, so it is personal to me. We have to win—no matter what.” Jason Itkin Founding Partner Meet Jason
Our team puts in the work
that changes clients' lives.
Product liability cases are complicated. They can involve multiple defendants and require thorough investigations for success. We aren't afraid of the work it takes to make sure clients get the results they need. We’re determined to win nothing less than a complete recovery. When the other side sees our name, they know they’re in for a fight.
When a serious product recall hits the news, we’re the firm that people call for help. From dangerous automotive parts to harmful prescription drugs and medical devices, we have the resources, experiences, and relentless determination that product liability cases require. With a history of well-reported and unprecedented victories, we’ve proven that we’re the firm that will do what it takes to get results. No matter what.
What Is a Product Recall?A product recall is the process of removing a dangerous product from the market. Products in the United States must meet a set of safety standards to remain on store shelves. When a product is found to be unsafe, it can trigger a national product recall. People who’ve been hurt by a defective product are eligible to file an injury claim, whether their injuries happened before or after a recall.
What Companies Are Liable for Unsafe Products?This varies based on the circumstances of each case. In some instances, a manufacturer will be responsible for a faulty product. In other cases, the company that designed a product will be at fault. Often, our investigations reveal that multiple parties bear responsibility for causing harm. When we investigate your claim, we’ll approach it from all angles to make sure all liable parties answer for what happened to you.
What Can I Recover Through a Product Liability Lawsuit?The purpose of a lawsuit is to help injured people get enough compensation to rebuild their lives. Our team fights to help clients recover losses from medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any other damage caused by a dangerous product.
What If a Product Was Working as Intended When It Injured Me?Companies can be held at fault for injuries caused by their products, even if the product was working as intended. Manufacturers must warn consumers of any risks associated with the use of their products. If they fail to do so, they’re liable for damages that result. Manufacturers are also obligated to provide instructions about how to safely use their products. Failing to notify consumers of a product’s risks is unacceptable.