Hundreds of Millions Paid to Our Co-Counsel Nationwide
Arnold & Itkin is known for winning big. Firms across the country trust us to handle their largest, most important cases. More than 300 hundred law firms have asked us to get involved in their cases.
We consistently set records for winning complex catastrophic injury and death cases. Our record of success is unmatched. We maximize results for our clients and co-counsel firms.
We understand and respect that not every case is a perfect match for every law firm. If you are thinking about having another firm help you on a case, then in these situations, our firm is the answer. We’ve won billions of dollars in the last few years alone. We will put our results up against any other firm you are considering partnering with. We put our co-counsel agreements in writing and pay our co-counsel fees fully and promptly.
Our firm values relationships. We value our co-counsel just as we value our clients. We’ve helped hundreds of other attorneys ensure their clients get top-dollar results. We invite you to see how seamless it is to work with our team. We're confident that once you start a relationship with us, we will work together for many years to come.
Our Past Co-Counsel Fees Paid
In the last 5 years alone, we’ve paid more than $400 million in referral fees to other firms.
We welcome the opportunity to do the same with you.
Being asked to co-counsel cases from other lawyers allows our firm to provide a dual service. For plaintiffs, it allows us to do what we do best: get the best results for the injured and grieving who need our help. For our co-counsel attorneys, it allows us to give you greater bandwidth and increase revenues while maximizing the results for your clients.
Here are just a few examples of referral fees we’ve paid recently:
- $18,414,563.80 referral fee paid in a plant explosion case.
- $12,486,740.40 referral fee paid in a burn case.
- $8,724,000.00 referral fee paid in a commercial vehicle accident.
- $5,075,000.00 referral fee paid in a business litigation case.
- $4,785,000.00 referral fee paid in a maritime accident.
- $3,936,776.35 referral fee paid in a cell tower fall case.
- $3,795,058.66 referral fee paid in a plant explosion case.
- $3,337,882.51 referral fee paid in a work injury case.
- $3,126,752.36 referral fee paid in a product liability motor vehicle accident.
- $3,082,965.10 referral fee paid in a plant explosion case.
- $3,000,045.75 referral fee paid in a burn case.
- $2,800,000.00 referral fee paid in a case involving an offshore accident.
- $2,148,286.87 referral fee paid in a workplace injury case.
- $2,000,000.00 referral fee paid in a wrongful death case.
- $1,925,000.00 referral fee paid in a paralysis case.
- $1,919,321.54 referral fee paid in a workplace accident case.
- $1,805,694.19 referral fee paid in a burn case.
- $1,784,290.73 referral fee paid in a Jones Act case.
- $1,649,646.82 referral fee paid in a workplace injury case.
- $1,622,611.07 referral fee paid in a plant explosion case.
What Types of Cases Does Arnold & Itkin Accept?
We handle all types of personal injury and death cases. We are best known for winning industrial accident, maritime and offshore injury, workplace injury, and trucking accident cases. We also accept product liability and pharmaceutical cases, commercial litigation, and many others. In addition, we have an unmatched appellate team to offer assistance with error preservation during trial, writ petitions, post-trial motions, and other appellate-related matters. You can learn more about what we are currently working on here.
Please feel comfortable running any potential cases past our team even if you are unsure whether they are cases we would accept. Our evaluation may be different than most other firms. We take pride in accepting cases that other firms may decline and then turning them into multi-million dollar results.
Arnold & Itkin is always looking to build new relationships with other attorneys. If you want to discuss partnering with us, please call (888) 493-1629 or use our short online form. We’ll respond and evaluate your cases quickly.
Call (888) 493-1629 or tell us about your case with our short online form.