Time and time again, Arnold & Itkin has brought the fight to companies that value profits over safety. After seeing the repercussions of oilfield accidents and how they change people's lives, we know what’s at stake. When companies mistreat workers, bully them, and try to give them less than they deserve, it’s personal to us. Over the years, our dedication to results and compassion for clients has resulted in the recovery of billions of dollars. We’ve taken on some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world, and we’re ready to be the hard-fighting advocate that you deserve. Nothing justifies the suffering of innocent people, and we’re ready to go to battle for them. No matter what.
When Oilfield Accidents Change Lives, Arnold & Itkin Fights for Answers. Call Now.
When someone works in an oilfield, there are countless ways they can be injured. Heavy machinery, toxic substances, and the constant risk of fires and explosions make this one of the most dangerous industries. Just because a job is dangerous, however, doesn’t mean accidents are acceptable. Yet, each year, companies let workers sustain life-changing injuries because they’ve deemed that the profits outweigh the risks. When this behavior hurts workers and their families, they turn to Arnold & Itkin.
Our firm helps after oilfield accidents such as:
- Equipment failure
- Truck crashes
- Catastrophic injuries
If you or someone you love have suffered because of a preventable oilfield accident, our team is ready to help. We’ve recovered billions of dollars for clients in verdicts and settlements and have a track record of going above and beyond to get the results that clients need rather than first one they’re offered. When everything is at stake for our clients, we fight for them—no matter what.
While every oilfield accident is different, the companies that cause them use the same playbook. They offer low settlements, intimidate workers, and place doubt on their future. We've seen how companies treat and even blame oilfield workers for causing their own injuries, and we have a history of showing them they can’t do the same to our clients. Whether a regional company or an international giant caused your injuries, we’re ready to fight. We never accept unfair settlements and are always prepared to take a case to trial as experienced litigators. We’ve set records because we’re dedicated to results that help clients rebuild their lives.
- $8 Billion Top 3 Largest Jury Verdict in U.S. History Read This Story
- $357 Million Largest Workplace Accident Settlement in Texas history
- $205 Million Confidential Settlement Obtained for Numerous Clients
- $171 Million One of the Largest Confidential Settlements in History
- $117 Million Largest Single-Event Personal Injury Verdict in Louisiana History Read This Story
- $116 Million Confidential Settlement
- $110 Million Record Settlement Achieved for Victims of Defective Products
- $105 Million Record Settlement for Dangerous Product Victims
- $97 Million Massive Settlement Secured for Refinery Workers
- $92.7 Million Record Settlement for Burn Injury Victim
- $87 Million Confidential Settlement for Worker Who Suffered Life-Threatening Burn Injuries
- $78 Million Massive Settlement for Severely Injured Client
- $76.6 Million Verdict Won Against Johnson & Johnson Read This Story
- $75 Million Confidential Settlement Achieved on Behalf of Multiple Clients
- $72 Million Record Victory for Severely Injured Worker
- $44 Million The Largest Verdict Ever Won for an Amputee Victim Read This Story
- $41 Million The Largest Commercial Litigation Verdict in Hawaii Read This Story
- $39.7 Million Record Verdict Won for Victim of Industrial Accident Read This Story
- $29 Million The Largest Known Settlement for a Wrongful Death Offshore
- $28 Million Massive Confidential Settlement Obtained
We’ve consistently received the legal industry’s highest honors. We’re proud of these accolades and deeply grateful to the clients who put their trust in us.
"Always bet on justice. It takes a lot of time and resources to win a case against big defendants, and some cases are easier to win than others. But this doesn’t matter at Arnold & Itkin. We take the cases that we must win because it’s the right thing, the ones we have to win—even if it’s hard. Especially if it’s hard." Kurt Arnold Founding Partner Meet Kurt
"People call me when something terrible has happened and they need help. My commitment is to get them that help so that they can rebuild their lives. I understand the stakes are high for my clients. It is personal to my clients, so it is personal to me. We have to win." Jason Itkin Founding Partner Meet Jason
Our firm refuses to let the other side outwork us, no matter what.
When we accept a case, it means we’re committed to doing what it takes to win. At our firm, we thrive while fighting for clients and seeing the results it produces for them. While some firms avoid complicated cases, we seek them out. We know hard work, dedicated service, and compassion make the difference after a client has lost everything. When the other side lies, we investigate. When the other side is unfair, we challenge them. When they refuse to make things right, we hold them accountable. No matter what.
When an oilfield accident is making headlines, our law firm is who people call. People turn to Arnold & Itkin because of our history of results and reputation for treating clients with the dignity that they deserve. No matter what a person is facing, they turn to us because we have a track record of handling any type of oilfield accident case.
Who Is Responsible for Oilfield Accidents?While all accidents are different, there are several common liable parties. First, employers are required to provide training, safety equipment, and perform the maintenance required to keep oilfield worksites safe. Since oilfields often require companies to collaborate, companies that a person doesn’t work for can be liable for accidents.
What Is My Oilfield Accident Case Worth?Since every accident is different, you’ll need to speak with our team to get an accurate answer. Making sure our clients are taken care of is important to us, so we approach a case from all angles to make sure clients have the financial stability they need.
What Are Common Oilfield Accidents?While oilfield accidents happen in endless ways, there are a few common types that injure or kill workers. While different, all oilfield accidents are preventable and should never happen. When a negligent party causes any oilfield accident, we’re ready to hold them accountable for it. Common oilfield accidents include explosions , fires, toxic exposure, slip and falls , crush injuries, amputations, equipment failure, and more.