Kyle Findley plays a lead role in achieving exceptional results on behalf of plaintiffs at Arnold & Itkin. As a licensed attorney in both Texas and Louisiana, Kyle aggressively represents plaintiffs in state and federal courts in the Gulf Coast region and throughout the United States. Kyle's practice primarily focuses on representing plaintiffs in maritime, land contamination, trucking, plant explosions, and catastrophic personal injury cases. He also played a key role in helping Gulf Coast residents recover from the devastating effects of the Deepwater Horizon disaster and BP oil spill. Currently, he is assisting home and business owners throughout Coastal Texas who are facing insurance claims after the catastrophic damage caused by Hurricane Harvey.
It was through Kyle's success that he was selected by The National Trial Lawyers to be included as a "Top 40 Under 40" lawyer. This list represents a selection of 40 lawyers under the age of 40 who have a reputation of excellence amongst their peers and have obtained exemplary settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer. In addition, his success has led to being awarded lifetime memberships into both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum for the numerous verdicts and settlements exceeding one and two million dollars that he has obtained for his clients. Kyle has also been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ Edition from 2015 to 2019.
Kyle is a sixth generation Texan. After graduating high school in Tyler, Kyle attended the University of Texas in Austin, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in government with business foundations, achieving university honors during his tenure. After graduation, Kyle worked for a national commercial real estate firm, representing institutions and high net worth individuals, where he specialized in investment sales. There, he gained invaluable negotiation experience, while also closing one of the largest transactions within his company. Although he enjoyed his success in real estate, he quickly discovered that he would rather use his skills in the courtroom fighting on behalf of those that were wronged by the conduct of others.
Determined to make a career in the courtroom, Kyle earned his law degree at South Texas College of Law. During law school, Kyle clerked at Arnold & Itkin and continued on as a lawyer following graduation. Kyle is also an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and the Houston Bar Association.
- University of Texas, B.A. in Government with Business Foundations
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- "Top 40 Under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ (2015-2019)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Top 100 Verdicts in Texas in 2018 by Best of the Bar™