Alexandria Catastrophic Injuries Lawyers
Billions Won by Catastrophic Accident Attorneys in Alexandria, LA
Catastrophic injuries impact accident survivors for the rest of their lives. Catastrophic injuries are legally and medically defined as injuries that affect an individual’s mobility or cognitive abilities long-term. In most cases, catastrophic injuries require victims to pay millions of dollars in medical expenses for life-long treatment and equipment. If you or a loved one have sustained catastrophic injuries because of another person’s negligence, you may be able to receive compensation for your damages.
Arnold & Itkin is passionate about protecting the rights of people who have catastrophic injuries as a result of another person’s negligence. Our Alexandria catastrophic injury attorneys have helped hundreds of people recover the compensation they rightfully deserve to help them secure their future. In total, our track record includes billions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, with hundreds of results of $1 million or more. Each of those results helped a person pay for medical care, replace their lost earnings, and provide for their families. If you want to same, learn your legal and financial options with an attorney at our firm as soon as possible.
If you have suffered catastrophic injuries, contact us today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!
Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries
Although there are different types of catastrophic injuries, almost all of them require life-long treatments that can be too costly for the average family. For example, victims who suffer an amputation or paralysis may have to pay for prosthetics and equipment to accommodate their injuries. People who suffer those injuries may also lose their careers, which means their only source of income will no longer be available to them.
Different types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Acoustic Trauma: This type of injury can cause severe hearing disabilities that are permanent and life-changing. There is usually damage caused to the hearing mechanisms within the inner ear.
- Blunt Force Trauma: This type of injury occurs when an object strikes a specific region of the body, often on the head. This is the initial trauma that develops into more specific types, such as contusions, abrasions, lacerations, and bone fractures.
- Burns, Scarring and Disfigurement Injuries: A severe burn is characterized by the destruction of the skin through all skin layers and possibly into bone or muscle. This type can lead to severe pain and permanent disfigurement.
- Neck and Back Injuries: These types of injuries can cause paralysis or other forms of lifelong disability.
- Neurological Injuries: Neurological injuries can affect both cognitive abilities and physical mobility. It can also cause localized pain, tenderness, and stiffness.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: A spinal cord injury causes permanent loss of strength, sensation, and function below the site of the injury. This at minimum results in limb dysfunction. Spinal cord injuries usually require extensive medical treatment.
- Vision Loss & Eye Injuries: This can result in permanent vision loss and is one of the most common injuries in the workplace.
Contact Our Alexandria Catastrophic Injury Lawyers: 888-493-1629
We understand how emotionally and financially costly it can be to adapt to catastrophic injuries. Arnold & Itkin has helped injured victims nationwide recover the compensation they deserve so they had the financial support they needed to move forward. If you or a loved one are suffering from a catastrophic injury because of another person’s negligence, you should only be focusing on obtaining the treatment you need—not about how much it will cost you.
Our firm works tirelessly to hold responsible parties accountable for their negligence. Our firm has recovered billions of dollars on our clients’ behalf through relentless and aggressive advocacy on their behalf. In one case, Arnold & Itkin represented a mother who lost all mobility below her neck in an ambulance accident. We did everything possible to help her family get everything they needed to secure their future. We helped this mother recover $117 million, the largest single-injury verdict in Louisiana history. Our firm delivers when our clients need it most.
We can help secure your and your family’s future. Contact our Alexandria catastrophic injury attorneys today for a free consultation: (888) 493-1629!