Monroe, LA Catastrophic Accident Lawyer
When Injuries Change Lives Permanently, We Demand Justice
Some injuries have a profound impact on a person’s quality of life. Legally and medically speaking, injuries that have a negative impact of a person’s mobile or cognitive functions are known as catastrophic injuries. When a negligent party causes someone to sustain catastrophic injuries, they should be held liable for it.
At Arnold & Itkin LLP, our firm has helped people obtain the finances they deserve after suffering from catastrophic injuries. While nothing can change what happened to you and your family, you deserve the chance to rebuild your life. Yet, catastrophic injuries can be financially demanding thanks to medical care, lost wages, and other difficulties. Our Monroe, LA catastrophic injury lawyers fight for the compensation that people need to overcome these challenges. We’ve secured over a billion dollars by never settling for less, and we can use this same dedication for you.
Call us today for a free consultation with our team at (888) 493-1629. It’s confidential, takes moments, and can help you discover what options are available to you.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
Since catastrophic injuries can be anything that have a lasting impact on the quality of a person’s life, they can occur in many different ways.
Common types of catastrophic injuries caused by accidents include the following:
- Burn injuries require extensive medical care. Even after a person has recovered from their burn injuries as much as possible, they’re often forced to deal with the lasting repercussions of them. Scarring can inhibit movement and disfigurement can cause physical disabilities as long as lasting emotional trauma.
- Blunt force trauma is an impact to the body that isn’t penetrating but causes a lasting impact. If blunt force trauma happens to the head, it can cause permanent brain damage.
- Vision and hearing loss can be two of the most difficult types of injuries to heal from. They require a person to rediscover how they communicate and force them to adapt to new ways of interacting with the world around them.
- Spinal cord injuries change a person’s ability to move. Depending on what part of the spine is injured, these injuries can cause full or partial paralysis. Besides being difficult physically for a person, they can be costly to obtain care for.
- Neck and back injuries don’t always cause loss of movement. However, they can cause a person to live with permanent pain. Often, this pain prevents a person to have difficulties working as they did before their accident.
While just a few examples of catastrophic injuries, the challenges listed above show how many different types of accidents might be considered catastrophic. While serious, people suffering with these injuries can adjust their life to be as comfortable as possible. Doing this requires compensation—something that a Monroe, LA catastrophic injury lawyer from Arnold & Itkin LLP can help fight for.
Monroe, LA Catastrophic Injury FAQ
What Are Catastrophic Injuries?
A catastrophic injury is something that permanently inhibits a person’s physical or cognitive functions. Catastrophic injury doesn’t define a specific type of accident. Instead, it defines the characteristics that make multiple types of injuries very serious. If an injury has a lasting negative impact on a person’s life, it’s likely that it can be considered catastrophic.
What Compensation Is Possible After a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury lawsuit can help a person obtain the financial security they need. A lawyer should work to help a person obtain the complete losses associated with their injury—included those that they haven’t experienced yet.
The following items may be recovered from negligent parties:
- Past and future medical care
- Lost wages
- Diminished future earnings
- Psychological trauma
- Pain and suffering
- And more
When you call Arnold & Itkin LLP, you’re turning a team that investigates all aspects of a person’s accident to make sure they can receive the compensation they need rather than the compensation they’re offered.
How Much Does Hiring a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Cost in Louisiana?
Hiring a catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm costs nothing upfront. Instead, we work on something called a contingency fee. We cover all costs associated with a case and only collect a payment if we win results. When hiring a lawyer, you need to make sure that you’re picking one that’s focused on results. We think that contingency fees are a great way to show that we’re focused on winning. It also makes our services attainable for everyone and removes the added financial stress lawsuits can place on those who need to file them.
Our Monroe, LA Catastrophic Injury Firm Is Ready to Help at (888) 493-1629
When you call Arnold & Itkin LLP, you’re turning to a team that’s known for changing lives. Clients who come to us have already lost so much, and we make helping them recover personal. We always demand answers, are never intimidated by difficult cases, and refuse to settle for less than our clients deserve. We fight because we know it changes lives. We’ve recovered billions of dollars for clients as result.
When you call us, we’ll be ready to listen to what happened at no cost. If you have a case, we’ll be ready to start investigating what happened to you immediately. We always focus on the complete costs of a person’s injuries rather than the amount that would be easier to earn. We do this because our clients deserve results, no matter what. Remember, the sooner you call the more time we’ll have to prepare your case for success.
Call us now for help from a Monroe catastrophic injury law firm that never backs down from complex cases. We’re standing by at (888) 493-1629 to help.