Shreveport Car Accident Lawyers
Our Shreveport Car Accident Firm Is Ready to Help You Rebuild
Car accidents take seconds but can cause a lifetime of repercussions. Though car accidents are preventable, hundreds of thousands of American suffer from them. In Louisiana alone, 768 people were killed and thousands of people were injured in car accident in 2018 alone.
Often, those who didn’t cause a serious car accident are the ones who suffer the most from one. When negligent parties cause a person to sustain serious injuries, have medical debt, and lose wages, Arnold & Itkin LLP is ready to help. Our Shreveport car accident lawyers have fought to help clients recover billions of dollars over the years. Whether you need to hold a negligent driver accountable or are struggling to be treated fairly by an insurance company, our team can help.
Call us today for a free consultation with our Shreveport car accident law firm. A member of our team is standing by 24/7 to take your call at (888) 493-1629.
Why Do Shreveport Car Accidents Happen?
Car accident can happen because of one unsafe driver or a combination of factors. It takes an investigation from an experience law firm to help a person determine who they can hold accountable after a preventable accident. While the factors that cause car accidents to happen are different, they are all the result of a person’s or party’s negligence.
Common causes of car accidents are:
- Improper vehicle maintenance: Many people take the working condition of the car they regularly use for granted. After prolonged periods of neglected maintenance, cars can become dangerous and prone to triggering serious accidents.
- Driving under the influence: In Louisiana, drunk driving killed 3,046 people between 2003 and 2012. The state has a fatal DUI accident rate that’s hire than the national average. If these accidents don’t kill someone, they often cause serious injuries.
- Distracted driving: Just as with DUI accidents, distracted driving is a frustratingly dangerous and common yet preventable occurrence on Louisiana roads. According to the State of Louisiana Commissioner of Insurance, cell phone use is a factor in 26 percent of accidents.
- Fatigued driving: Being able to determine when you need to rest can save lives and prevent injuries. Too often, drivers get behind the wheel while tired and cause serious accidents that would’ve never occurred had they been rested.
- Vehicle malfunctions: Faulty brakes, unstable tires, and other faulty parts can trigger accidents that aren’t the fault of any party involved with one. Manufacturers of unsafe vehicle parts should be held accountable for failing to test on ensure the quality of the parts they make.
As seen above, car accident can happen because of many factors. Yet, all crashes have one thing in common: the people who aren’t at fault for them deserve compensation. If you’ve suffered from a car accident, the last thing you should be worried about is your finances. At Arnold & Itkin LLP, we fight to help clients recover all losses associated with an accident, so they have a fair chance at rebuilding their life.
Shreveport Car Accident FAQ
What Can a Lawyer Help with After a Car Accident?
A Shreveport car accident lawyer from Arnold & Itkin LLP will focus on helping you recover all losses associated with a car accident. Common things people deserve compensation for after a crash include medical bills, lost wages, the cost of future care, and any pain and suffering they went through. In some instances, a person’s life will never be the same after a car accident. Our attorneys fight to make sure a person has the finances they need to live as comfortable of a life post-accident as possible.
Is Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer Affordable?
Yes. Hiring a car accident lawyer from our firm will cost you nothing up front. We want our clients to focus on recovery instead of their finances. So, we work on something called a contingency fee. In simplest terms, this mean that we cover all costs of a case. If we don’t obtain results for you, you don’t have to pay us a fee. It’s that simple! Besides being less stressful for clients, working this way makes our help available regardless of a person’s financial background.
Should I Accept a Settlement Offer from Insurance?
No, you should speak with a car accident attorney before accepting a settlement offer. In many instances, insurance companies don’t offer the results that a person deserves. Instead, they offer the lowest possible settlement to absolve them of responsibility for as little as possible. Sometimes, insurance companies will even delay or deny claims in the hopes of frustrating people into accepting less than they deserve. Calling us is free and will help you decide if the other side is being fair.
Get the Help You Deserve from a Team That’s Known for Results
At Arnold & Itkin LLP, we’re known as car accident lawyers that never settle for less than clients deserve. While many lawyers rarely see the inside of a courtroom, we never hesitate to take opponents into one if they aren’t being reasonable. Our dedication to helping clients has resulted in billions of dollars in settlements and victories for them. Call us today to find out how our firm will fight for you, no matter what.
We’re standing by to help you start rebuilding. Call us now at (888) 493-1629 for a free consultation with a Shreveport car accident lawyer.