Arnold & Itkin’s work injury attorneys have filed suit on behalf of a propane tank delivery driver who was severely burned in a flash fire because of a property owner’s negligence.
Our client, a husband and father, suffered serious burns to his arm and face while he was working as a propane tank delivery driver. He was injured in a flash fire that came about because of a property owner’s failure to maintain their premises and warn of dangerous conditions. In this case, the property owner kept machinery near their propane tank storage area, which led to the flash fire that caused our client catastrophic harm.
“This was a situation where the defendant had machinery capable of producing sparks near the area where they stored propane tanks,” said our attorneys in a statement. “We look forward to helping our client hold those responsible for the severe burns he sustained because of their failures.”
Property owners must maintain reasonably safe grounds. When they do not, and a person or worker visiting their property is injured because of this, they should be held accountable. Our attorneys will work to prove the failures of the at-fault parties to take reasonable care in this situation, so our client can get the treatment and support he needs to move on with his life.