Arnold & Itkin is proud to advocate for those who have been harmed in commercial vehicle accidents due to the negligence of the driver and/or company. Our attorneys will go after any corporation to hold them accountable for their actions and the injuries they have caused.
In the following cases, we're pursuing compensation for four accident victims:
- In Fort Bend County, two young siblings were struck by a commercial vehicle when it ran a red light, leaving the two minors suffering neck, back, and shoulder injuries. Arnold & Itkin is representing their father, who is filing a suit on his children's behalf.
- In another recently filed case, a husband and father suffered injuries after being side-swiped by an 18-wheeler that didn't stop but left the scene. After this hit-and-run, our client now has pain radiating to the head and has sustained neck, back, spine, and shoulder injuries. This was filed in Midland County.
- In Colorado County, a married father of two children sustained injuries that left him with head, neck, and lower back pain after an 18-wheeler rear-ended our client's vehicle.
Three additional cases were filed in Harris County:
- A passenger was injured in a rideshare accident when the rideshare driver failed to yield the right of way. This negligence left our client with neck and lower back injuries. Our attorneys are pursuing a global rideshare company for compensation for our client.
- A mother and her two adult daughters were struck multiple times by an 18-wheeler, sending all three of them to the ER with catastrophic injuries that included a broken collar bone, disc herniation in the back and neck, and shoulder injuries. Arnold & Itkin vows to hold the driver and company responsible for their reckless and negligent actions on the road. In the meantime, we will help our clients resume physical therapy and seeing a counselor so they can continue the road to recovery.
- Our attorneys are also representing a passenger of a vehicle that was side-swiped by an armored car on the Eastex Freeway, leaving our client with injuries to their back, neck, right shoulder, and right hand. Arnold & Itkin is taking on a multinational armored car and security company on this client's behalf.
Our commercial vehicle accident attorneys look forward to fighting for justice on behalf of each of our clients.