Suit Filed for Electrocuted Recycling Worker

Our work injury lawyers are representing a recycling worker who was seriously injured when he was electrocuted on the job at a recycling facility.

The building’s owners were grossly negligent in its upkeep; the facility’s electrical system was over 30 years old and out of code. Building codes exist to prevent injuries, and because they failed to keep up with them, our client sustained significant burns and injuries when he was electrocuted.

“This building was a ticking time bomb. It is extremely concerning that this is a building that the defendants had innocent people working in each day,” our work injury lawyers said in a statement. “We look forward to holding them responsible for our client’s injuries.”

This case was filed in Harris County.

Burn Injuries,
Workplace Accidents
Contact Us

Get Started with a Free Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.