At Arnold & Itkin, we take great pride in winning top results for our clients. This past year was no different. We are proud of all of our victories over the last 12 months. These victories will help our clients and their families in the years to come. Below are some of our most notable verdicts and settlements from 2014.
- $29 million settlement for the family of an offshore worker who was killed after the rig exploded
- $12 million settlement recovered for a plant worker who suffered burns at a refinery
- $3 million settlement for a boat captain who injured his back and neck while attempting to help his crew safely abandon ship
- $2.8 million verdict for a rig worker who broke his ankle during a crane operation
- $2.25 million settlement for an offshore worker who was electrocuted while spraying off an open tank that should not have had an electrical current
- $1.9 million settlement for a worker who was injured after being hit by a 400 pound beam
- $1.325 million settlement for a woman who was injured in a helicopter accident
- $1.2 million settlement for an offshore rigger who was injured after falling off of an unsecured platform
- $1.1 million jury verdict for an injured crab fisherman after the company refused to make any settlement offer
- $1.087 million settlement for a deckhand who was injured on an offshore rig
Click here to see more of our recent victories.