As one of the preeminent trial lawyers in the nation, Kurt Arnold has made quite the name for himself. With a track record of success, he has shown that he believes results matter and has backed it up with serious action. He has been involved in recovering more than $1 billion on behalf of his clients, which included numerous verdicts in excess of $10 million, over 10 verdicts with 7 figures, and hundreds of settlements with 6 figures. He also holds records for verdicts in both Louisiana and Hawaii for his work.
- Selected for Inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers® List of 2013
- Selected for Inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ List (2005-2006, 2009-2013)
- Named "Top Lawyers for the People" by H Texas Magazines (2005)
- Member of Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Awarded with "40 Under 40" by the Houston Business Journal (2011)
- Rated 10 out of 10 Superb on Avvo
- Awarded for the Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers
Examples of Kurt's Noteworthy Cases
- $117 million for a pregnant woman injured in an ambulance accident
- $41 million for a business man secretly cut out of an acquisition deal
- $14 million for a seaman who suffered a head injury while working on a barge
- $13.75 million for an individual who was injured while working at a plant
- $12.75 million for an employee who was severely harmed on the job
One of Kurt's most noteworthy cases involved the Deepwater Horizon explosion, which killed 11 workers on board and injured dozens more. Following the explosion, nearly 30 crewmembers (which was almost one third of the entire crew) turned to Kurt and his partner Jason for help in seeking fair and full compensation.
Kurt graduated at a young age from the University of Texas, where he received his B.A. in Government with High Honors when he was only 19-years-old. From there, he attended the University of Texas Law School to obtain his law degree; it took him only three years to graduate and he was honored to receive Honors.
Currently, Kurt is licensed to practice in Texas and Pennsylvania, as well as the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. During his career, he has represented clients throughout the nation.
Learn More About Attorney Kurt Arnold
- State Bar of Texas Profile
- LinkedIn Profile
- Profile on Lawyers.com
- Super Lawyer's Arnold & Itkin Feature
- $117 Million Jury Award for Ambulance Accident Victim
Get more information about Kurt by
reading his full profile.
You can also click here to send a message to the firm!