Case Filed for Worker Injured by Electric Shock in Houston

The personal injury attorneys at Arnold & Itkin are representing a man who was shocked while working on renovations in a hotel located in Houston, Texas. As an independent contractor, he was following instructions to drill through a concrete floor. By doing so, he struck live electrical wiring and was seriously injured. Our client suffered injuries to his shoulders and infections in his kidneys, liver, and intestines.

The worker's supervisors and other contractors on the job were aware that live wiring was present where the man was drilling. Their negligence caused our client significant amounts of pain and suffering. Employers have a responsibility to protect the safety of those who work for them. When they fail to do so, they must be held accountable for providing an unsafe work environment—no one deserves to be seriously injured while making a living.

Arnold & Itkin’s construction accident attorneys are eager to obtain the compensation this man deserves for his injuries.

The case was filed in Harris County, Texas.

Categories

  • Recent Posts
  • Most Popular
  • Archives
  • Categories

Get In Touch Today!

We Demand Justice For Our Clients
Let Us Fight for You in Court

Request a Free, Confidential Case Review.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • Please choose an option.
  • Please enter a message.
"I couldn't have asked for better lawyers or a better law firm."
-Deepwater Horizon Crew Member