Arnold & Itkin’s wrongful death lawyers are representing the family of a man who was electrocuted while working at a West Texas oil and gas lease.
According to our investigation, the electric utility’s equipment was faulty, and the company had failed to inspect and maintain it. The worker was sent out to the site after the power went out and was soon electrocuted. Our client, a married father of two, later died from his injuries.
“We pay our utilities more than enough for them to make their equipment safe,” our attorneys said in a statement. “This company didn’t do that, and we hope this lawsuit will remind them that their number one duty is to the public, not their bottom line.”
This suit was filed in Harris County, Texas.
- Workplace Accidents,
- Wrongful Death