Texas Airport Accident Attorneys
Our Houston Law Firm Can Help See If You Have Grounds to File a Claim!
Airports are giant hubs of activity throughout the U.S., and while they are pivotal to the lives of many, they are not always safe. While many people think of aviation accidents that occur in the skies, there are many accidents that can happen before the plane ever leaves the ground.
Some of the most common airport accidents include:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents on jetways and boarding ramps
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents on escalators, rolling board staircases, and pathways
- Motor vehicle accidents on the runway, parking lots, and surrounding roads
- Work-related accidents (such as carrying and lifting accidents)
Understanding the Montreal Convention
The Montreal Convention, previously known as Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air, is international law that was put into place to protect the rights of passengers, as well as establish rules regarding baggage and cargo. This law is applicable to passengers who are injured during an international flight or while embarking / disembarking an international flight.
Under the Montreal Convention:
“The carrier is liable for damage sustained in case of death or bodily injury of a passenger upon condition only that the accident which caused the death or injury took place on board the aircraft or in the course of any of the operations of embarking or disembarking.”
Representing Clients Throughout Texas & Nationwide
Based in Houston, our law firm represents clients throughout the state of Texas injured at airports both large and small.
This includes people who were in accidents at the following airports:
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- William P. Hobby Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- San Antonio International Airport
- Dallas Love Field
- El Paso International Airport
- Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport
Our firm is not just limited to the people of Texas. We have successfully represented clients from all 50 states, and we are ready to help you too.
Protecting the Rights of Airport Accident Victims
If you or someone you love has been injured in such an accident, it is crucial that you get immediate help from personal injury lawyers who are well-versed in applicable laws. At Arnold & Itkin, we are proven trial attorneys who are experienced, aggressive, and dedicated to the success of our clients. You can rest assured knowing that we go above and beyond for our clients—fighting tooth and nail to maximize their recovery.
Just a few reasons that you should call us first:
- We have recovered billions of dollars in verdicts & settlements.
- We have been named “Top Lawyers for the People.”
- We have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers®.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help, please call us immediately at (888) 493-1629!