Fort Worth Car Accidents Attorneys
Our Fort Worth Vehicle Accident Lawyers Have Won Billions
Although serious car accidents occur for a variety of reasons, they often cause drivers, passengers, or other bystanders to sustain serious injuries—leaving them with physical agony and extensive medical bills. No one should have to suffer financially because of an accident they didn’t cause. Even more importantly, they should be able to afford they care they need after sustaining injuries.
The time after a major car accident can be challenging and overwhelming. After an accident, it is vital to guard what you say following a collision. Avoid admitting any liability and request guidance from a Fort Worth car accident attorney. Accidents can leave victims with extensive rehabilitation costs and lost wages. Unfortunately, many insurance companies don’t fully compensate them for their recovery costs. This is why it is beneficial to speak with a car accident attorney from our firm. Our top-rated accident attorneys help clients in Fort Worth, Dallas, and throughout Texas and the United States.
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a car accident, you have the right to seek compensation. Contact our Fort Worth car accident attorneys today for a free consultation: (888) 493-1629! We’ve recovered billions for clients.
What Are the Common Causes of Fort Worth Car Accidents?
The number one cause of car accidents in the United States is distracted driving. Reckless and negligent driving are major factors that contribute to serious accidents on the road, and much of this is caused by drivers looking at their phones, eating food, or dozing off. Driving recklessly while distracted is much more dangerous than people think—it only takes a second of distraction for a life-changing accident to occur.
Most common causes of Fort Worth car accidents include the following:
- Aggressive Driving & Road Rage. Aggressive driving can be extremely dangerous because it leads drivers to tailgate, change lanes excessively, and to speed.
- Defective Equipment. A defect or malfunction with a vehicle can also cause an accident to occur on the road. Whether is unproperly aired tires, brakes giving out, or a locked steering wheel, it is important to keep their cars well maintained to keep themselves and other drivers safe.
- Distracted Drivers. Distracted driving can seem harmless, but it’s extremely dangerous, especially when texting and driving. One text takes a person's eyes off the road for a few seconds at a time, but at high speeds, a few seconds is equivalent to a football field of distance.
- Drunk Driving. When a driver gets behind the wheel while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they don’t have the cognitive function to handle the rigors of the road. It can cause drivers to become drowsy, lose focus and have slow reaction times
- Tired Drivers. It is important to remember that driving tired is just as dangerous as driving under the influence. Tiredness can cause a driver to nod off and become a hazard on the road.
- Unsafe Roadways. When the state fails to keep highways maintained, it can cause individuals to drive in unsafe Ignored potholes, roads with limited visibility, and failure to post traffic signs can lead to serious accidents.
What Is the First Step in Pursuing Compensation?
The first step you need to take to seek compensation after a car accident is to contact a Fort Worth car accident attorney who can investigate your case to determine who should be held responsible for the accident.
Below are helpful questions to ask after being in a car accident:
- Could the accident have been prevented?
- Was the other driver operating his/her vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Was the other driver talking or texting on his/her cell phone?
- Was the other driver driving faster than the posted speed limit, or too fast for the weather conditions?
- Was the driver distracting in some way other than those listed above?
If you lost a loved one in a car accident, you have the right to file a wrongful death claim. Contact our firm so we can explain the different legal options for your case.
Call our Fort Worth car accident attorneys today at (888) 493-1629! Consultation is free of cost and obligation.
Call Fort Worth Car Crash Lawyers at Arnold & Itkin
If you suffered injuries in a car accident because of someone else’s negligence, you must be able to present a compelling case before you can secure compensation for your damages. Without a strong claim that demonstrates another driver is at fault for your injuries, it can be difficult to recover compensation. In cases where you can present evidence, it can help your car accident attorney pursue a fair outcome for your claim.
Arnold & Itkin attorneys can help you get the maximum compensation possible for your case. We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients because we are dedicated to helping clients every step of the way. Let us lay our your legal options and help you take the next step with peace.
Contact our Fort Worth car accident lawyers today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!