Corpus Christi Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
We Refuse to Back Down Until a Client Has the Recovery They Deserve
Catastrophic injuries are extremely severe damages that affect an individual’s mobility or cognitive abilities. This is a legal term that is used to classify the type and severity of a person’s injuries. Catastrophic injuries are categorized as severe because they can completely shift the course of a person’s life. Most of these injuries require millions of dollars in medical expenses and life-long care. For these reasons, the time after an accident can be a devastating time. Arnold & Itkin is passionate about defending the rights of victims who suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of another person’s negligence.
If you or a loved one have suffered catastrophic injuries because of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation for the damages. The Corpus Christi catastrophic injury attorneys at Arnold & Itkin have helped hundreds of injured victims recover the compensation they rightfully deserve. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with an overwhelming amount of medical expenses, and although monetary compensation may not relieve the grievances, it can help support your medical costs and your overall recovery.
Our Corpus Christi catastrophic injury attorneys have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients, and we work tirelessly to ensure we deliver the best possible results for our clients. If you have suffered catastrophic injuries, contact us today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!
Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries
In most cases, victims of catastrophic injuries require life-long treatments that can be extremely costly. For example, victims who suffered an amputation or paralysis may have to pay for a prosthesis and other equipment to accommodate their injuries. An individual’s expenses for medical treatment will vary depending on their type of injury, but catastrophic injury often comes with a six-figure-sized amount of medical care.
Different types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Acoustic trauma: This can cause serious hearing disabilities that are permanent and life-changing.
- Blunt force trauma: This is usually cases when a specific region of the body is struck by an object—it commonly occurs on the head.
- Burns, scarring and disfigurement injuries: Burn injuries can lead to serious physical hardship, emotional suffering, and severe long-term medical costs.
- Neck and back injuries: About one million workers suffer neck and back injuries annually. These types of injuries can cause paralysis or other forms of permanent damage.
- Neurological injuries: This can often affect the neurological system, most commonly your cognitive abilities.
- Spinal cord injuries: This can result in limn dysfunction as well as complete paralysis.
- Vision loss and other eye injuries: This can result in permanent vision disabilities and is one of the most common injuries in the workplace.
Don't Let Them Escape What They've Done to You & Your Family. Call Us Now for Help From a Team That Refuses to Back Down.
Suffering from a catastrophic injury is devastating. If you or a loved one are suffering from a catastrophic injury because of another person’s negligence, you should only be focusing on obtaining the treatment you need—not about how much it will cost you. Seeking compensation for your injuries will not only hold the responsible parties accountable, but it will help you be financially secure.
At Arnold & Itkin, we work tirelessly to hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence. We have helped hundreds of injured victims receive the compensation they deserve, and we can help you too. Our firm has recovered billions of dollars on our clients’ behalf, and we have the experience to develop a strong defense for our clients.
Our catastrophic injury attorneys have won some of the largest and most complex cases in the nation. In one case, Arnold & Itkin represented a mother who lost all mobility below her neck in an ambulance accident. We did everything possible to help her family get everything they needed to secure their future, recovering $117 million for her and her children. This result is still the largest single-person injury verdict in Louisiana’s history. She is now able to speak and spend time with her children thanks to the compensation and help she received.
We can help secure the future you and your family deserve. Contact our Corpus Christi catastrophic injury attorneys today for a free consultation at (888) 493-1629.
Arnold & Itkin in the News
- Workers Injured in Chemical Plant Explosion Obtain $30 Million Verdicts In Two Louisiana State Court Trials Against Plant Owners/Operators
- CSB: 'Process safety management program deficiencies' lead to deadly 2013 explosion
- New Orleans Jury Awards $16M to 4 Workers for 2013 Plant Explosion
- ComDust victim awarded $39.7 million
- Houston jury awards $39.7 million verdict to man injured in Corrigan plant explosion
- Williams Cos. Hit With $13.6M Verdict In La. Plant Explosion