When you’ve been injured due to your employer’s negligence or hurt in an accident caused by a reckless driver, it can be overwhelming to decide what to do next. In between your recovery and trying to figure out how to manage being out of work due to your injury, you may find yourself wondering if you have grounds to file a personal injury lawsuit.
There are several things to consider when deciding whether you will file a claim. To ensure the best possible outcome, you should consult the personal injury attorneys at Arnold & Itkin LLP. Our team is known throughout the country for our commitment to getting record-breaking results for our clients.
3 Things to Consider When Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
When you contact a personal injury lawyer to represent you, they will ask you these questions to determine whether you have a viable case:
- Can you prove that your injury was caused by someone else’s reckless or negligent acts or omissions? Simply being injured isn’t enough for a case; our personal injury lawyers can walk you through the incident and help you determine the cause of your injury.
- Is there an at-fault party you can hold responsible for your damages? Our lawyers can also help you determine if the party or entity responsible for causing your harm is worthwhile to bring a claim against. Unfortunately, sometimes there is no insurance coverage or limited avenues to recover such as workers' compensation.
- Do you have proof of the other party’s fault? It’s important to collect as much evidence as possible to back up your claim, such as photos and videos.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
While it can be difficult to determine the monetary worth of a personal injury case until all the details are gathered and a full investigation has been completed, a personal injury attorney at Arnold & Itkin LLP can work with you to garner the best possible results. We have years of experience successfully working thousands of cases like yours, so you can feel confident calling us to represent you.
We can work with you to figure out just how much your case is worth by finding the answers to these questions:
- What do all your medical bills add up to?
- What are your future medical needs going to cost?
- What is your potential wage loss, in the present and future?
- What are your emotional losses?
Each case is unique and extremely personal. That's why we work so closely with our clients. We understand what it takes to win, and we fight for what's right. No matter what.
If you’ve been injured and you’re unsure of what to do next, put calling Arnold & Itkin LLP at the top of your to-do list. We’re available to take your call 24/7 at (888) 493-1629.