Lake Charles Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Billions of Dollars Recovered by Serious Injury Attorneys in Lake Charles
Catastrophic injuries are tragic. They can impact a person for the rest of their life—preventing them from going back to work or doing activities they once loved. Catastrophic injuries affect a person’s mobility or cognitive abilities and include burns, spinal cord injuries, and brain injuries. Most catastrophic injuries cost millions of dollars in medical treatment, long-term care, and lost income. Accidents due to negligence, including work injuries and car accidents, often cause catastrophic injuries.
If you or a loved one have sustained catastrophic injuries because of another person’s negligent or reckless behavior, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses. Regardless of the complexity of your claim, our Lake Charles catastrophic injury attorneys have the experience needed to help you secure the compensation you deserve. We have helped thousands of injured clients throughout Louisiana, and we have secured billions of dollars on their behalf. Learn your legal and financial options today in a free call.
You have the right to seek compensation for your losses! Contact our Lake Charles catastrophic injury attorneys today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!
Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries in Louisiana
Catastrophic injuries are injuries that cause severe damage to a survivor’s cognitive and physical abilities. These severe injuries require long-term physical rehabilitation and other costly treatments. On top of the medical cost, serious injuries cost survivors their jobs and their savings. In cases where victims were paralyzed or lost a limb, they may need expensive prosthetics and equipment to accommodate their injuries.
Different types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Acoustic Trauma: This type of injury causes permanent and life-changing hearing impairment. This injury has the power to change the way someone interacts with the world for the rest of their lives.
- Blunt Force Trauma: This is when the forced impact of an object injures a specific region of the body. These type of injuries commonly occur on the head.
- Burns, Scarring, and Disfigurement Injuries: These types of injuries cause not only physical damage but also psychological distress.
- Neck and Back Injuries: An average of one million employees suffer neck and back injuries every year on the job. These types of injuries can be severe and result in permanent mobility issues or chronic pain.
- Neurological Injuries: These types of injuries can result in the loss of reasoning and cognitive ability.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: These are severe injuries that result in loss of mobility. Spinal cord injuries, depending on where they are, can lead to the inability to walk to the inability to breathe without help.
- Vision Loss and Other Eye Injuries: These injuries can result in permanent disability. Loss of vision is one of the most common types of injuries that occur in the workplace.
Call Our Lake Charles Catastrophic Injury Attorneys: (888) 493-1629
If you or a loved one have sustained catastrophic injuries because of another person’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses. Seeking compensation will allow you to afford the best medical care, provide for your future treatment, and replace your lost income for the rest of your life. Our legal team works tirelessly to hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence; let us help you recover the best possible results for your case.
Our firm has recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients. In fact, our Lake Charles catastrophic injury attorneys have taken on some of the largest and most complex cases in Louisiana. In one case, we helped a young mother who became paralyzed from the neck down in an ambulance accident. We poured our resources into helping her family get everything they needed to secure their future, successfully recovering a $117 million verdict—the largest single injury verdict in Louisiana’s history.
We can help secure your future! Contact our Lake Charles catastrophic injury lawyers today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!