Laredo Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
Billions Won by Catastrophic Injury Lawyers in Laredo, TX
Catastrophic injuries come from the word catastrophe, which means “when everything changes.” These types of injuries are not defined by the pain or the damage they cause, but by how much they ruin lives. Catastrophic injuries are medically defined as any injury that permanently impairs a person’s mobility or cognition. Spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputation, and other life-altering injuries are considered catastrophic because they fundamentally impair a person’s ability to be independent. Loss of independence leads to increased costs, leading (ultimately) to lifelong hardship.
However, having a catastrophic injury does not necessarily mean you'll be consigned to a life of hardship. The Laredo catastrophic injury attorneys at Arnold & Itkin have won billions of dollars for our clients to rebuild their lives. If you or a loved one have suffered catastrophic injuries because of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation. Catastrophic injuries cost millions in medical expenses, future care, and lost opportunities. Seeking monetary compensation can help you cover future medical costs and other losses, letting you recover in peace.
Contact our Laredo catastrophic injury attorneys today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629
Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries
- Burn Injuries – Burn injuries come with lasting physical and emotional difficulties.
- Blunt Force Trauma – This is an injury that occurs when an object hits or strikes a part of the body. These injuries often have the most effect when they happen to the head, triggering a traumatic brain injury.
- Vision Loss & Other Eye Injuries – This is one of the most common workplace injuries, and it causes trauma to the eyes—resulting in permanent vision loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – These injuries can result in loss of mobility and even paralysis. A paralysis injury lawyer from our Laredo firm can fight for the cost of medical care and a person's lost wages because of their accident.
- Acoustic Trauma— This is when someone losses their ability to hear, which changes the way they interact with the world.
- Neck and Back Injuries – Neck and back injuries are the number one source of pain reported in America.
- Neurological Injuries – These injuries can result in loss of reasoning abilities and cognitive function—although it is not always obvious.
- Traumatic brain injuries - Like neurological injuries, a brain injury has the potential to change a person's ability to function both physically and cognitively. While they can improve with time, severe brain injuries often mean a person will require a lifetime of care and might not be able to work as they once did.
Attorneys at Arnold & Itkin LLP have helped hundreds of injured people recover the compensation they rightfully deserve. We can also help you hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence. Our Laredo catastrophic injury lawyers have secured numerous record-setting verdicts and settlements, including hundreds of results worth $1 million or more. We have the reputation, resources, and track record to get you what you need.
Contact Our Laredo Catastrophic Injury Attorneys: (888) 493-1629
Arnold & Itkin has taken on some of the largest and most complex cases in recent history. Our firm represented a mother who lost all mobility below her neck in an ambulance accident. For the sake of the children, our firm poured our resources into getting her family everything they need to secure their future. We were able to recover $117 million on behalf of our client—the largest single-person injury verdict in Louisiana’s history. Because she received the highest quality medical care available, she is now able to speak and spend time with her children.
Why Choose Our Laredo Catastrophic Injury Lawyers?
- Billions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients
- Secured the largest single-person injury verdict in Louisiana history
- Success is your recovery—you only pay if we win
Catastrophic injuries destroy lives and are largely preventable. Arnold & Itkin has a team of Laredo catastrophic injury attorneys who have helped hundreds of injured survivors secure their future and provide for their families. We have can also help you secure the monetary compensation you need to cover your medical bills and secure your future well-being.
Contact our Laredo catastrophic injury lawyers today for a free case review: (888) 493-1629!