Woman Suffers Amputation After Infection from Swimming Pool

Our catastrophic injury lawyers filed suit on behalf of a woman from Weber, Utah who developed necrotizing fasciitis after swimming in a hotel pool in Salt Lake City.

Our client, a wife and mother of two boys, lost her dominant arm to amputation and suffers from severe disfiguration of her other arm as a result of the life-threatening infection. She also suffered from a coma and understandable emotional injuries. Before this preventable incident, our client loved to play the guitar and piano. Her life has been changed forever thanks to an improperly cleaned pool.

“Hotel guests trust that employees take the utmost care to clean and maintain the pool. Our client paid too high a price for a common hotel chain’s failure to do so. No one should have to worry about losing life and limb from swimming at their hotel,” our premises liability attorneys said in a statement. “What happened to our client is unimaginable. We look forward to advocating for her and bringing her the answers and recovery she deserves.”

This suit was filed in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Premises Liability
Contact Us

Get Started with a Free Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.