We are honored to announce that Arnold & Itkin LLP has been included in the Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list for 2024. This recognition speaks volumes about the expertise, dedication, and remarkable service that our team brings to every case we handle.
What Is the Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List?
The “Best Law Firms” list is an annual ranking that evaluates law firms against rigorous professional standards and peer evaluations. Jointly published by Best Lawyers, the list includes law firms with an attorney featured in the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
To be included in the “Best Law Firms” list, firms must pass through a stringent review process:
- Eligible law firms, those with a lawyer recognized in that year’s Best Lawyers®, are identified.
- These firms receive submission packets to distribute among their former clients. Clients provide feedback on various aspects of the firm’s service, such as expertise and responsiveness.
- The data from these ballots, combined with quantitative and qualitative evaluation from Best Lawyers ballots, results in an overall “Best Law Firms” point total for each firm.
- Firms are compared to others in the same practice and metro areas. Like a curved grading scale, Tier 1 firms score within a certain percentage of the highest-scoring firms.
Law firms are ranked across three tiers, both nationally and in 188 different metropolitan areas. National rankings cover 75 practice areas, and metro areas can include up to 127 practice areas. The ranking tiers incorporate data from a Law Firm Leaders survey and information from over 10 million evaluations of leading attorneys at more than 20,000 firms nationwide.
Arnold & Itkin’s Recognition
Arnold & Itkin has been recognized as a Tier 1 firm in Houston for the following practice areas:
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
This significant achievement underscores our commitment to providing top-tier legal representation. Being recognized as a Tier 1 firm indicates that our firm is among the highest scoring in Houston, providing exceptional service in our specified practice areas. It also suggests our peer recognition for professional excellence and further solidifies our position as one of the leading law firms in these areas.
We are immensely proud of this recognition, reflecting our unwavering dedication to our clients and our pursuit of justice. As always, we remain committed to delivering life-changing results for our clients.
- Arnold & Itkin News