The History of Principal Financial Group
Based in Des Moines, Iowa, Principal Financial Group was founded more than 135 years ago as Bankers Life Association. In 1909, the business was reorganized into a mutual life insurance company and issued its first health insurance contract in 1941. Finally, in 1985, Bankers Life Association changed its name to Principal Financial Group to better represent all of its global financial services it provides.
- Retirement & Investor Services
- Global Asset Management and Real Estate
- International Operations
- Life, Disability, and Group Health Insurance
- Specialty Benefits and Wellness
If you have a policy under the Life, Disability and Group Health Insurance section, it is important that you understand your rights if your claim is ever denied. Arnold & Itkin is here to explain the laws surrounding your case, your legal options and any other concerns you may have.
Has Your Claim Been Wrongfully Denied?
Determining if an insurance provider wrongfully denied your claim can be challenging. What factors should you look for? How soon can you file? Do you need a lawyer? All of these questions may begin to weigh you down before you even figure out whether or not you have a claim.
- Denied or refused to pay your valid claim
- Unreasonably delayed the payment of your claim
- Provided underpayment of the policy amount provided to you
- Cited laws or regulations incorrectly to avoid paying you
- Failed to investigate your valid claim properly
Remember, you do not have to navigate this time on your own. While it may seem overwhelming, our insurance claim lawyers can review your case and help you decide what steps to take next. Over the years, Arnold & Itkin has recovered billions for our clients, earning a respected reputation and proven track record. We are more than prepared to stand up to major insurance companies for our clients.
Don’t wait to get counsel for your Principal Financial Group insurance claim! Contact our Houston firm today.