New Mexico Wrongful Death Lawyers
At Arnold & Itkin, we know there is nothing more devastating to a family than the loss of a loved one, something made even more difficult when the death could have been avoided through the proper care and diligence. If you have lost a family member or other loved one in an accident caused by negligent or careless actions of a third party, contact our wrongful death lawyers as soon as you can for compassionate help.
Helping Family Members Through Tough Times
Our New Mexico wrongful death attorneys have recovered billions of dollars in verdicts and settlements and have won cases for clients from 40+ states. We have the experience and track record of success that you can rely upon when facing such a complex case. Examples of our past cases include:
- $29 Million - We recovered one of the largest known settlements for an offshore death.
- $10.9 Million - We helped represent a Louisiana family who was affected by a serious crossing accident that left a young girl paralyzed and her mother dead.
- $5.6 Million - Our lawyers recovered $5.6 million on behalf of a mother whose son was killed in a fatal crane accident while working offshore.
- $2.9 Million - In this case, we recovered nearly $3 million after a man was killed from falling 12 feet in a parking lot. We proved the parking lot violated regulations.
What Damages Can You Recover?
You may be eligible for both economic and non-economic damages:
- Economic Damages: Medical expenses, funeral expended, loss of benefits, etc.
- Non-Economic Damages: Pain and suffering, loss of care, etc.
Get the Answers You Need & Stability You Deserve
If you have lost a loved one, contact our wrongful death lawyers today. We are experienced and aggressive trial lawyers who are dedicated to our clients. When we take on a wrongful death case, we fully commit. We seek the result that brings peace of mind and stability to families who've lost loved ones.
To learn more about how we can help or discuss your legal options,
contact us for your free and confidential case consultation.